Get your milk and cookies ready!!! The Challenge: Double Agents and The Challenge: All Stars

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Meh.... when they be having them group meetings. He can speak up or piss people off to the fact they throw him in.

But he be silent as a church mouse so I’m not sure.

I am curious from the trailer last ep that show him and Fessy square up. I wonder what that is about?

Yeah but LeRoy and Kam got the numbers. They have the big bother alliance which is like 4 of them plus Kyle, Derrell, Nany and plus them 2, that is 9 votes solid right there. Aneesa seems like she will vote whichever way Fessy says unless she it is Tori or Theresa. Corey already forgave Fessy after 2 episodes.

CT has to win to get in. That is why he got frustrated last episode. Kyle said that CT begged him to get in last episode but Kam said no.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah but LeRoy and Kam got the numbers. They have the big bother alliance which is like 4 of them plus Kyle, Derrell, Nany and plus them 2, that is 9 votes solid right there. Aneesa seems like she will vote whichever way Fessy says unless she it is Tori or Theresa. Corey already forgave Fessy after 2 episodes.

CT has to win to get in. That is why he got frustrated last episode. Kyle said that CT begged him to get in last episode but Kam said no.
What's crazy is that it's all just because Kam is hurt because CT didn't want to compete with her in the beginning. :dead:

Nothing worse than a woman scorned. :snoop:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I dunno if anyone else ha mentioned this but yo...wtf happened to Nany???

Before:

qqwizcnp234zpc2n.jpg

nany-gonzalez-dc408dxtrblogspot.jpg

After:

7-AED8352-8504-4630-ADEE-D1-FD0-B191406.jpg

Last edited: