Get your milk and cookies ready!!! The Challenge: Double Agents and The Challenge: All Stars

Daps
Meech a funny dude. Sucks he so small. Dude a real nikka

I hate Josh. Dude gay or naw? I really hate him. He has such a punchable face

Kam on her "Bianca Bel-air" shyt

I think Aneesa would smash Lolo in a fight

CT definitely let Kyle win and Kyle's teeth are hilarious

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Josh :camby:

Meech a funny dude. Sucks he so small. Dude a real nikka

I hate Josh. Dude gay or naw? I really hate him. He has such a punchable face

Kam on her "Bianca Bel-air" shyt

I think Aneesa would smash Lolo in a fight

CT definitely let Kyle win and Kyle's teeth are hilarious
My girl pointed out how obnoxious his teeth are too :dead:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Devin in trouble now..... cuz the remaining dudes are gonna start going attest for him.

But if anyone’s smart

Now would be the time to put CK against Fessy to knock one of them out.

Also, I won’t shyt on Kam.... cuz she a sister.... but she gets too much respect sometimes.

Like I get she has won a few little missions but these chicks be acting so afraid of her and defeat themselves even before they actually do what they need to do. The way the Black Brit girl was acting had me like :beli:

I never see Kam out there running or training with Leroy or the other folks.

If that would’ve been the other black chick from the past challenges.... forgot her name but always be talking bout her kid and had beef with Ashley. She would’ve went more at Kam

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Devin in trouble now..... cuz the remaining dudes are gonna start going attest for him.

But if anyone’s smart

Now would be the time to put CK against Fessy to knock one of them out.

Also, I won’t shyt on Kam.... cuz she a sister.... but she gets too much respect sometimes.

Like I get she has won a few little missions but these chicks be acting so afraid of her and defeat themselves even before they actually do what they need to do. The way the Black Brit girl was acting had me like :beli:

I never see Kam out there running or training with Leroy or the other folks.

If that would’ve been the other black chick from the past challenges.... forgot her name but always be talking bout her kid and had beef with Ashley. She would’ve went more at Kam
I mentioned earlier this is one of the weakest crops of girls they have ever had. Kam isn’t weak but there have definitely been stronger girls.
At this point they only got Kaycee and Kam and a bunch of nobodies :mjlol: they stay trying to hype up the failed Olympian Lolo when we all know she gets smoked by her actual competitors in real life and has done nothing every time she’s on mtv.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Meechie is the new Jasmine.

Kam in some ways is like Laurel. Laurel was strong and also heavy on politics but it took her a while to finally win one.

Did Lolo pull out the “come at me bro” line? She belongs on these shows. In another lifetime she’s on Road Rules and annoying the world on a Winnebago

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Fam they did the same elimination in the first girls elimination in the first episode. Then they brought it back for Leroy. I haven't read spoilers but I'm convinced Leroy winning this shyt. The story is too perfect. This must be a thank you from MTV for being such a team player. Letting Camila call him a ****** and not so much raising an eyebrow. Dude played his roll. People love when losers finally win. Now dude is going to reitre with a dub gift wrapped for him. I bet there's no water in this final. They probably put it in a forest or some shyt.
:mjlol:

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead: @ the entire cast and TJ dying laughing while Josh was throwing the ball.

Man, you gotta have some thick skin to be on the challenge. I would have been in the stands like Ron Artest hearing that shyt

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
they stay trying to hype up the failed Olympian Lolo when we all know she gets smoked by her actual competitors in real life and has done nothing every time she’s on mtv.

OK I thought I was da only 1 who noticed how weak ass Lolo is. She always walkin around flexing and shyt like she sum big tuff bytch. N sayin she gonna do sumthin or do dis or every1 scared of her. But Everytime it's time to put up she does nuthin. Nada.

U in da water screaming like Nancy Kerrigan. Go tackle annesa back bish. On da helicopter hanging go wrestle bytches off. She ain't do nuthin never will do nuthin.

And I dunno if u ever noticed she has never lost a challenge. No it's always sum1 else's fault. Aneesa choked me. Theresa made a deal, Nam didn't talk to me or motivate me enuff. It's always sum1 else. Never her.

Nam proved himself. 1st time witout Lolo dragging him down and he did well. And took Ct near drowning him to lose.

Daps
this finally needs to be addressed.......

Why these nikkas get all dressed up in club gear to go party in a hot air balloon built next to their mansion?

I'd be in that bytch in a tanktop and basketball shorts with flip flops drinking henny
:mjlit:

Last edited:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I mentioned earlier this is one of the weakest crops of girls they have ever had. Kam isn’t weak but there have definitely been stronger girls.
At this point they only got Kaycee and Kam and a bunch of nobodies :mjlol: they stay trying to hype up the failed Olympian Lolo when we all know she gets smoked by her actual competitors in real life and has done nothing every time she’s on mtv.
Maybe this will finally be the year for Nany or Aneesa :skip:

The best Lolo ever did on any reality show was Celebrity Big Brother 2, she finished 3rd because Ricky Williams flipped on her at the end. She still throws subs at him over it :mjlol:

Lolo Jones is still very much pissed off about Ricky Williams’ ‘Celebrity Big Brother’ choice: ‘He’s a false prophet’

:dead:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Liv-The-Challenge-Double-Agents.jpg
Who the hell is this chick?

Edit: never mind. I forgot how fine she was. Havent seen her in a long ass time.

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
this finally needs to be addressed.......

Why these nikkas get all dressed up in club gear to go party in a hot hair balloon built next to their mansion?

I'd be in that bytch in a tanktop and basketball shorts with flip flops drinking henny
:mjlit:

Damn you right!!!:russ::russ::russ:

They DO be treating that shyt like the real club:mjlol:

Yea..... I’ve just take a shower, throw some sweats on and call it a day/night:mjgrin: