Get your milk and cookies ready!!! The Challenge: Double Agents and The Challenge: All Stars

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
SMH at The Challenge having voter suppression.
Yeah ikr
photo.jpg

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Leroy killed that same elimination before

fix was in for him to win
Fam they did the same elimination in the first girls elimination in the first episode. Then they brought it back for Leroy. I haven't read spoilers but I'm convinced Leroy winning this shyt. The story is too perfect. This must be a thank you from MTV for being such a team player. Letting Camila call him a ****** and not so much raising an eyebrow. Dude played his roll. People love when losers finally win. Now dude is going to reitre with a dub gift wrapped for him. I bet there's no water in this final. They probably put it in a forest or some shyt.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
i love how darrell really dont be fukkin with these young nikkas he just be chillin worried bout his money

and i looked it up and he from oakland so of course he like marshawn lynch, i fukk with this nikka even more :salute: #DetroitOaklandConnection

TJ pullin out another boss move in the challenge pit :banderas: that was a dumb ass embarrassing display tho from the boys

lol leory finally put in some work and lol at jay crying

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Fam they did the same elimination in the first girls elimination in the first episode. Then they brought it back for Leroy. I haven't read spoilers but I'm convinced Leroy winning this shyt. The story is too perfect. This must be a thank you from MTV for being such a team player. Letting Camila call him a ****** and not so much raising an eyebrow. Dude played his roll. People love when losers finally win. Now dude is going to reitre with a dub gift wrapped for him. I bet there's no water in this final. They probably put it in a forest or some shyt.

Him and Kam just bought a house together in Texas so there is a chance that one of them won

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So I can’t across this earlier today

And saw some shyt I forgot.

Damn no wonder Leroy beasted in this elimination, he did it a few years back against Johny beat him.

This vid is crazy as I forgot sooooo much about they history and it was cool seeing cast folks that are no longer on the challenges.... like fukking Alton

But yea...... this challenge was Leroys shyt

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
So I can’t across this earlier today

And saw some shyt I forgot.

Damn no wonder Leroy beasted in this elimination, he did it a few years back against Johny beat him.

This vid is crazy as I forgot sooooo much about they history and it was cool seeing cast folks that are no longer on the challenges.... like fukking Alton

But yea...... this challenge was Leroys shyt

And joke is that vid still ain't even have everything bout the beef in it. Cous really it was cause of Kenny and Johanna. And bananas adopted that beef sticking up for his boy.

I still wld love to watch the og challenge when they finally run it. I'm convinced these toungins still wldnt beat some of dem ogs. Like in shape Alton, smwhite Derrick, Landon even.

WHolla09

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Him and Kam just bought a house together in Texas so there is a chance that one of them won

leroy also said this is his last season so maybe. Also him and Kam made a YouTube channel and a Patron site where they have their new podcast. So with those new revenue streams maybe they got the house that way. Either way, I think him or Kam won. They showed Kam saying “she’s doing it for people who look like her” a couple times now. Maybe mtv is trying to atone for their sins now lol

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
leroy also said this is his last season so maybe. Also him and Kam made a YouTube channel and a Patron site where they have their new podcast. So with those new revenue streams maybe they got the house that way. Either way, I think him or Kam won. They showed Kam saying “she’s doing it for people who look like her” a couple times now. Maybe mtv is trying to atone for their sins now lol

They got an apartment/condo in Texas. Kam always had the utube site and she sells ur wigs and ish online from time.

Leroy opene duo his own barber shop in texas. Kam tryin 2 teach Leroy how to monitze his image and brand n shyt. Cous Leroy really don't care bout that ish b4.

Good for them. Kam sd she is not retired and will still compete.

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
My real question is who are the rumoured cast for OG challenge and any chance they ease the restrictions and allow Kenny back? Do we see a nehemiah or Brandon back even.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
‘Find the Relic’ or whatever the name of this was is THE funniest challenge I have seen in YEARS!!

200.gif

that gasp :hamster:Nany made when she found it and the way they pounce on her

giphy-downsized.gif

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:Kam yanked that shyt at the edge of the pond and walked off like Juelz Santana
SCpbRQ.gif

Last edited: