Get your milk and cookies ready!!! The Challenge: Double Agents and The Challenge: All Stars

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Burger King gave them Whoppers for life:deadmanny:

Low key, I aint mad at that:russ:

I fukks with the Whopper :lolbron:
Darrell a damn personal trainer who was a boxer and a challenge competitor and has likely never been out of shape in his entire life, breh showed literally NO excitement over getting some Burger King lol. Probably hasn't had fast food since middle school.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This show and the way it’s played/cast is trash now. The bytches used to be competitors and now they soft as fukk and act tough because of who their male partners are like that wenching Brit black chick. Competition used to be about the strongest players and only rocking with people who earned the right by competing to make it through but now it just seems like “I have friends here and they’ll help me even if I’m trash. “

:mjlol:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This show and the way it’s played/cast is trash now. The bytches used to be competitors and now they soft as fukk and act tough because of who their male partners are like that wenching Brit black chick. Competition used to be about the strongest players and only rocking with people who earned the right by competing to make it through but now it just seems like “I have friends here and they’ll help me even if I’m trash. “

I mean, it's been that way for a LONG time though breh lol.

The fact that you have to win an elimination in order to compete in the final was supposed to change that though.

Darrell would've been SICK if TJ would've flipped this to a men's elimination and he wasn't able to go in because ol' girl was shook though lol.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

The fact that you have to win an elimination in order to compete in the final was supposed to change that though.

Darrell would've been SICK if TJ would've flipped this to a men's elimination and he wasn't able to go in because ol' girl was shook though lol.

I think it did change it though. For the most part weak people haven’t made it to the finals under this format.

And yes I know Josh has a skull.... but Meechie was weaker and we all knew he wasn’t gonna make it no matter what

Daps
Reppin
404bywayof305

Bruh the female competitors on this show were almost always anchors save for a handful. I think you’re wrong here or I’m misunderstanding what you’re saying Bc the women competitors today would shyt on most of the women from the first 20-25 seasons.
Again, save for a handful like Laurel, Evelyn, Camilla, and the like

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Bruh the female competitors on this show were almost always anchors save for a handful. I think you’re wrong here or I’m misunderstanding what you’re saying Bc the women competitors today would shyt on most of the women from the first 20-25 seasons.
Again, save for a handful like Laurel, Evelyn, Camilla, and the like

It's always been 50/50 for the women. Top ones were beast and massively dominate.. Bottom ones were there jus for a free Vaca and party.

But the main diff the bottom feeders from b4 were still tuff. They weren't easy outs like now.

U didn't wanna face an annesa or hurricane Katie in an elimination.

But then u had beast Rachel, Veronica, ruthie, kina, coral, Jodi.

Camila wasn't no big threat for women till Johnny put that charge in her back.

Uno

Superstar
Daps

Kam said that last episode they asked Darell if he wanted to go in and he said he wasn't sure because it could be a puzzle

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
the strategy is to go in as late as possible and pick a strong partner

that’s def what ct is doing

I think it’s a flawed strategy. Especially if you’re a stronger member. Cuz my thing is, some of these cats openly admit they terrified of certain other cats.

Now imagine a stronger guy with a skull? He becomes damn near untouchable. Like with Fessy, some already hinting that they won’t try to take his skull.

I can understand the weak not going in but if Im strong I’m trynna go in and get it done

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I think it’s a flawed strategy. Especially if you’re a stronger member. Cuz my thing is, some of these cats openly admit they terrified of certain other cats.

Now imagine a stronger guy with a skull? He becomes damn near untouchable. Like with Fessy, some already hinting that they won’t try to take his skull.

I can understand the weak not going in but if Im strong I’m trynna go in and get it done
Id wait until a couple of skulls are taken, get all my cakebaking (hoe chasing)out the way, then volunteer my name for the house vote.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Id wait until a couple of skulls are taken, get all my cakebaking (hoe chasing)out the way, then volunteer my name for the house vote.

I hear you and I think that’s fine for the Devin’s and Kyles or etc in the house. But the CTs and Fessys and etc should be stepping up.

But now that I think about it, I think CT still shook from losing to Jay I believe last season:mjlol:

He thought he had it easy and was both gonna be smarter and stronger and Jay took him out in one of the biggest upsets :russ:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hear you and I think that’s fine for the Devin’s and Kyles or etc in the house. But the CTs and Fessys and etc should be stepping up.

But now that I think about it, I think CT still shook from losing to Jay I believe last season:mjlol:

He thought he had it easy and was both gonna be smarter and stronger and Jay took him out in one of the biggest upsets :russ:
Leroy and Kam are actively trying to prevent CT from going in. He wants to be in there.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Leroy and Kam are actively trying to prevent CT from going in. He wants to be in there.

Meh.... when they be having them group meetings. He can speak up or piss people off to the fact they throw him in.

But he be silent as a church mouse so I’m not sure.

I am curious from the trailer last ep that show him and Fessy square up. I wonder what that is about?

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding

right but fessy gotta figure out a way to dump aneesa

seems like this is leroys final to lose

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
right but fessy gotta figure out a way to dump aneesa

seems like this is leroys final to lose

Na..... Fessy married to Aneesa to the end now:lolbron:

Neither on of them have a reason to go back down and he not even smart enough to tip the house against her to vote her in.

I can see Leroy losing but Cam winning and a win is a win.

That’s one of the benefits of couple’s competing together