Get your milk and cookies ready!!! The Challenge: Double Agents and The Challenge: All Stars

Daps
Did anybody even notice Lio left lol.

And you know it's a new era when someone leaves the show early and TJ says it's good to do that for mental health, when years ago he would've went on a rant about how he hates quitters.

Probably ain’t go hard on him also because he’s a former WWE star and professional like he was (not random average people like most the cast).

Just wouldve been a bad look for him

Also with covid going on, this aint really an ordinary challenge. It's gotta be taxing being isolated like that while there's a whole pandemic going on in the real world (no pun intended)

1db726c066414448509aedb9a9b0edbc.jpg

also, Lio would have fukked up TJ anyway :troll:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Just finished watching.

Theresa does this sneaky shyt all the time. You can’t believe a word outta her mouth. I feel bad for Jay, but honestly, he shouldn’t have been co-signing everything she wanted. Every she asked for didn’t benefit him. Would it shock me if Theresa got screwed out of the final because she spent so much time ducking it? Nope.

At this stage, people need to stop crying about going in. You can’t skate through til you get a skull. Aneesa’s finishing last every other challenge and it doesn’t matter because she has her skull. Until someone challenges her, she just has to work out. Meanwhile Fessy keeps calling attention to himself.

The next twist is clearly gonna be having back to back women’s challenges because there’s only 1 male skull left while the girls still have 3.

the male vote not being counted was inconsequential.