Get your milk and cookies ready!!! The Challenge: Double Agents and The Challenge: All Stars

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
we are well into the season and he hasnt done much of anything but we'll see if its later

he corny for a personality
Yeah I know but based off the spoilers the elimination order has been accurate:
** others who aren’t here for spoilers I have SPOILERS INSIDE!!! DO NOT CLICK IF DONT WANT TO GET ANYTHING RUINED**
Guys

- Joseph Allen

- Weston Bergmann

- Nelson Thomas

- Lionel Green- Quit

- Demetrius "Mechie" Harris

- Jay Starret

- Josh Martinez

- Devin Walker

- Nam Vo

-Darrell Taylor

-Kyle Christie
DISCLAIMER: This is not an official order of who has been sent home, merely an observation based on social network activity. THIS LIST IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AS MORE INFORMATION BECOMES AVAILABLE.

The Challenge: Double Agents (Spoilers) | Vevmo

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Gotdamn @Milk N Cookies :snoop:

You promised me you wasn’t gonna look at the spoilers:francis:

How you let temptation exploit you:unimpressed:
source.gif

I’m sorry!!! I was being good staying away from it but I got challenged (it felt that way) for what I knew
:damn:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did anybody even notice Lio left lol.

And you know it's a new era when someone leaves the show early and TJ says it's good to do that for mental health, when years ago he would've went on a rant about how he hates quitters.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Did anybody even notice Lio left lol.

And you know it's a new era when someone leaves the show early and TJ says it's good to do that for mental health, when years ago he would've went on a rant about how he hates quitters.

Probably ain’t go hard on him also because he’s a former WWE star and professional like he was (not random average people like most the cast).

Just wouldve been a bad look for him

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Probably ain’t go hard on him also because he’s a former WWE star and professional like he was (not random average people like most the cast).

Just wouldve been a bad look for him

Also with covid going on, this aint really an ordinary challenge. It's gotta be taxing being isolated like that while there's a whole pandemic going on in the real world (no pun intended)