Get your milk and cookies ready!!! The Challenge: Double Agents and The Challenge: All Stars

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Loved Theresa from back in the day but scared money don't make no money. Should have just thrown one of the small girls in and got her skull. Now everybody and their mom is on her and Jay's head. Granted I doubt Nany or Lolo go down against her so she's probably just going to get frozen out unless she wins another daily. Jay is a dead man walking though.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Nice plan Theresa. That was a good way to get rid o go Ashley cause nobody else was gonna so shyt to get rid of Ashley. I don’t like that bytch. I don’t care about who they pissed off. Like CT said that’s how you play the game.

you gotta snake each other to meals moves. Good job Kam I Am.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nice plan Theresa. That was a good way to get rid o go Ashley cause nobody else was gonna so shyt to get rid of Ashley. I don’t like that bytch. I don’t care about who they pissed off. Like CT said that’s how you play the game.

you gotta snake each other to meals moves. Good job Kam I Am.

Agreed.

I’m glad Ashley gone...

She rubbed me the wrong way she don’t even try to redeem herself....

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
I do recall reading that Nam is gonna be like Turbo this season. I don’t remember if he wins but he’s gonna do some damage to his competition.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
EsN9a9IXUAER0WU
EsOKIB4VQAId1Ox
EsOJE3YW4AAY6D8
EsOE-mrVgAArK2L