Get mushed by a dad bod cac and do nothing brehs

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Black men need to get in shape AND learn combat skills, dudes really think muscles is all they need until they run into a person that is not intimidated by all of that
Clown thought muscles and a tight shirt was all the protection he needed. I’ll never side with a drunk ass white dude over a brotha but that dude gonna do all that funny shyt vs someone whos really bout it and doesnt have a whole group of people stopping him and fukk around and die

:unimpressed:

Dude wasn't even yoked for y'all you be saying all that.

Being big only intimidates *some* folks, and you have to actually be big, be damn near superhero-like, not "I think this dude goes to Planet Fitness" like breh from the video.

Slightly in-shape breh takes the L. :yeshrug:

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
If another black man did that to him, he would’ve probably tried to beat him to death. That was weak and spineless, he had that sh*t eating grin on acting like he was simply taking the high road. Fact is, his inner c00n survival mechanism kicked in and he started laughing and trying to entertain.

Huge L and I want to spit in that nikkas face. If you know in your heart of hearts you don’t want smoke with the white, just walk away.

inner c00n had nothing to do with this. Black man couldn’t fight and realized the white boy wasn’t playing from the jump. The extras and grinning was alll theatre hoping someone would step in and stop it.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
If another black man did that to him, he would’ve probably tried to beat him to death. That was weak and spineless, he had that sh*t eating grin on acting like he was simply taking the high road. Fact is, his inner c00n survival mechanism kicked in and he started laughing and trying to entertain.

Huge L and I want to spit in that nikkas face. If you know in your heart of hearts you don’t want smoke with the white, just walk away.
I think he would've done the same thing no matter who it was that disrespected him. He looks bytch-made

Daps
breh actually had him on the ground and the advantage until the other cac pulled him off from behind and held him down which the cac breh was fighting took advantage of

Yea dread dude was on top of him and could’ve did some damage it that other dude didn’t intervene. The other white man in the navy shirt was basically holding him allowing the white dude to be aggressive.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully that white man get locked up for all his violent acts in this video.

Not even going to fault the black dude for going into troll mode. The cac was furious ended up knocking out another cac female. :laff:

The brother shouldn't see any legal troubles. He ultimately played it smart. He doesn't have to impress any of us. He might have kids to go home to and fighting that cac would have surely had him sitting in a cell somewhere. He laughed it off and started trolling.
Right?

Stupid cac Brad.

:snoop:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
:unimpressed:

Dude wasn't even yoked for y'all you be saying all that.

Being big only intimidates *some* folks, and you have to actually be big, be damn near superhero-like, not "I think this dude goes to Planet Fitness" like breh from the video.

Slightly in-shape breh takes the L. :yeshrug:
That’s a skinny dude that started doing push-ups and put on a tight shirt