Get mushed by a dad bod cac and do nothing brehs

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
He doesnt know how to fight. He knows what a fight is supposed to look like in his mind which is why he’s doing all those theatrics looking like dragonfly jones while trying to GET security attention because he knows he doesnt know what to do when its time. Also why he did the immediate tackle because he cant fight whatsoever
:dead:

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Yeah, that was embarrassing.

I don't get the point of coming back tackling the man and not even throwing a punch or two. It's like he tackled him but then his mind zoned out, laid on his back, letting the cac do whatever like he tryna be hugged and shyt.

I'm guessing that the Bruh didn't know how to fight but still in that situation it's not rocket science that you can't throw your hands and gets some hits in while he tackled him.

He didn't even bother clenching his fists or lifting his arm in retaliation. The shyt was just all-around comical.

Last edited:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Why did that man start shooting jumpers??:mjlol: I’m legit confused by this one.

:sas2:

white-tears-dancing.gif

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Coli always saying skinny nikkas need to go to the gym in these kind of videos when they get their ass kicked but breh looked decently built. Goes to show that if you can’t fight then you can’t fight no matter how much you lift. I hate seeing brehs get handled by cacs I really do.:francis:
People be having hands, in this case, the white boy was tossing him like a rag doll. Call it what it is

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
What video were some of y’all watching? That cac strategically stayed behind his wife after muffing breh so that he could he use her as a weapon. If he didn’t push her into breh then that straight right would’ve dropped him. And how are y’all getting on breh for trying to sneak that cac when the cac did the same to him? :mjpls:

Breh didn’t get “dropped” either like y’all claim, he stumbled because he had the weight of two fat cacs thrown into him. And if you look closely, you can see that he actually took that cac down and was on top at the end until that other cac jumped on his back and pulled him off. Only a cac would think breh took an L here. Only person that took an L in this vid is that cacette who got ko’d

This was right after the failed punch. Explain why he didn't go after him. Wife was no longer in the way and nobody was between them.

2021-12-31-15-59-36.jpg

2021-12-31-16-00-09.jpg

2021-12-31-16-07-11.jpg

Face it. Breh can't/didn't want to fight and got exposed. He thought the cac would automatically back down because he is black and in shape, but that cac was 'bout that action and breh had to go reevaluate his situation.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
All I see is a smart brother who matched him in size, and yet kept his composure and smiled and ate them hits while the Cac on camera was got in 4K losing his cool and punching a woman, while the other white guys told him to stop. This is a win for the brother who will not be arrested and can possibly sue for assault while not having been knocked out and embarrassed. But brehs in here are calling him a punk for playing it cool. :mjlol:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Hate to say it but 100% non FBA. Dude a gigantic clown. Better know how to move around these CACs either get busy or bounce. They not gonna let your shoot a fair one while they around.

BTW drunk CAC football fans are the worst people to be around in the United States.
second only to baseball and maybe hockey

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
All I see is a smart brother who matched him in size, and yet kept his composure and smiled and ate them hits while the Cac on camera was got in 4K losing his cool and punching a woman, while the other white guys told him to stop. This is a win for the brother who will not be arrested and can possibly sue for assault while not having been knocked out and embarrassed. But brehs in here are calling him a punk for playing it cool. :mjlol:
:patrice:maybe if he didnt leave and come back looking for more....and still got his takedown defended

I'm all for swinging on these cacs, but breh took a big L here :mjlol: