Get mushed by a dad bod cac and do nothing brehs

KingZaire_

Superstar
Daps
Coli always saying skinny nikkas need to go to the gym in these kind of videos when they get their ass kicked but breh looked decently built. Goes to show that if you can’t fight then you can’t fight no matter how much you lift. I hate seeing brehs get handled by cacs I really do.:francis:

Looking in shape means nothing when it comes to fighting

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
if u cant fight just walk away
he looked dumb sticking around

cac was pulling hair, so i'm guessing he couldn't fight well either which makes dude with locs losing even sadder
Nah. Folks trained and experienced in any sort of hand to hand are also gonna pull hair asap in a street fight. Easy clinch opportunity, immediate control of the head and neck.

You gotta go into a street fight ready to do whatever it takes to win, and assume that your opponent is willing to do so as well, else you shouldnt even fight.

Superstar
Daps
You think he couldn't fight cause he pulled dudes hair?
:dwillhuh:
i only saw hair pulling, on 2nd watch he did punch him.

yes if i saw a guy just pulling hair i'd assume he can't fight, just like with girls.

UncleTomFord15

Veteran
Daps
Black men need to get in shape AND learn combat skills, dudes really think muscles is all they need until they run into a person that is not intimidated by all of that
Breh there's hundreds of nikkas on here that think because a nikka lifts weights and is from the hood that means he can fight. 95% of the clowns on here never took a boxing class in their lives.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Breh there's hundreds of nikkas on here that think because a nikka lifts weights and is from the hood that means he can fight. 95% of the clowns on here never took a boxing class in their lives.
Same nikkas will tell you that doing anything but throwing hands in a fight is p*ssy too:mjlol:
nikkas cant even do that, just spectators talking about shyt they dont know.

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
:mjlol:

Man, yall have never been in a fight obviously
Real shyt, folks just say anything on here :mjlol:
Talking bout how you shouldnt do this or that cuz of what others will think, shyt fukk what you think, Im trying to fukk someone up:mjtf:
Besides, if the shyt works, bet they dont fukk with the winner:sas2: