Get mushed by a dad bod cac and do nothing brehs

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps
The fukkery here is incredible :mjlol:

The white guy can't punch, he throws weird slaps

The white girl pretending she got laid out and being down for the whole clip :dead:

The brother being extra af and blowing kisses before throwing weak ass punches then skipping back in from nowhere :mjlol::mjlol:

The white guys face when he's pulling breh's hair :heh:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Hair pulling, kicking, biting, etc...is all apart of combat.

Smh... And this is why I stopped getting into who would win as a boxer or mma threads.
Because people have this shyt in their heads about throwing only punches, that makes you a better fighter.

Women are actually very good fighters because they don't give a fukk.
They are going to go fukking wild like survival mode wild. And try to fukk something up.

Men want to look pretty and try to be Floyd Mayweather but have never trained in there life.

If u get in a fight bro, for whatever reason...even though you should try to walk away ..

Do whatever you can to win... If you have to gouge his fukking eyes out...DO IT
My mom taught me at a very young age "ain't no refs in the street. If you have to pick up a brick and bash their skull, do it.. Just come home"

And that's why I don't even bother fist fighting. She was talking bout life in the pre crack 80s.. Nowadays nikkas gonna kill you for winning a fight. Ain't no fukking ref or judges in this shyt. Do WHATEVER you have to do to get home

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Black dude won. He tricked cac into slumping a woman. Real wizardry on that and I bet the jump shot was a spell activation. Melanin god with the clairvoyance.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
My mom taught me at a very young age "ain't no refs in the street. If you have to pick up a brick and bash their skull, do it.. Just come home"

And that's why I don't even bother fist fighting. She was talking bout life in the pre crack 80s.. Nowadays nikkas gonna kill you for winning a fight. Ain't no fukking ref or judges in this shyt. Do WHATEVER you have to do to get home

And that's Facts....

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Be grown and throwing hands brehs, I keep a switch blade on me because I don't have time for the bullshyt

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you would have stabbed that guy in the walkway of a football stadium in front of kids and whatnot? :patrice:

The minute someone decides to be the aggressor with me, all bets are off.

I'm doing everything humanely possible to avoid being harmed in that situation. That includes killing someone.

That's called law of the wild​

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Between this vid and the vid when the breh had the Wu Tang shirt on and forgot to protect his neck,

Is there that many yong brehs out there that don’t know how to fight, but put on theatrics and think being a breh and talking tough will be enough???

if you don’t want smoke then just walk away, these dudes look weak as fukk :snoop: