Get mushed by a dad bod cac and do nothing brehs

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t break up fights…ever. I’d let two old ladies fight to the death, before I get involved in that mess. But this one here…

if I saw breh embarrassing himself like that I’d have to step in. Especially after the hand kiss then getting dropped…

lebron-chalmers.gif

Fly

Superstar
Daps
What video were some of y’all watching? That cac strategically stayed behind his wife after muffing breh so that he could he use her as a weapon. If he didn’t push her into breh then that straight right would’ve dropped him. And how are y’all getting on breh for trying to sneak that cac when the cac did the same to him? :mjpls:

Breh didn’t get “dropped” either like y’all claim, he stumbled because he had the weight of two fat cacs thrown into him. And if you look closely, you can see that he actually took that cac down and was on top at the end until that other cac jumped on his back and pulled him off. Only a cac would think breh took an L here. Only person that took an L in this vid is that cacette who got ko’d

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t break up fights…ever. I’d let two old ladies fight to the death, before I get involved in that mess. But this one here…

if I saw breh embarrassing himself like that I’d have to step in. Especially after the hand kiss then getting dropped…

lebron-chalmers.gif

WTF was that hand kiss thig about any way :mjlol: goofy really played himself trying to look cool

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Go in to 2022 with no strap, praying that God makes you invulnerable to bullets.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Nah I'm with the brother on this one. White guy pushed his girl into him too before he got hit. Dread head might not have hands but he know how to wrestle and you guys just had a wrestling is most important in mma thread too:stopitslime:

You can tell he know how to wrestle when the white guy charged him at the end and he put in his double hooks to turn the white guy around and put him on his back. The black man was only on his back because another white guy came from the back and pulled him on the ground.

Also lol at the camera zooming in and the fat girl showing plumbers crack and then the camera zoomed all the way out and looked somewhere else:mjlol:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
:hhh:

Breh started shooting imaginary jumpshots. Nah I am killing somebody. And I am just going to start knocking out the dudes holding me back to get to him

shyt was embarrassing on all accounts, dude at least didn't have a mark on him

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
When he did the Kobe throwing a paper ball into the trash can fadeaway shot, I got excited, im thinkin he gonna knock this cac out :gucci:

Last edited:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
When he did the Kobe throwing a paper ball into the trash can faeaway shot, I got excited, im thinkin he gonna knock this cac out :gucci:
My guy hit the game winner, celebrated, blew a kiss at the fans after leaving the arena then tried to fight. I’m still trying to figure out why he did all that.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
this video reminds me I need to seriously join a training gym

every man should be able to throw a decent punch and be able to defend a takedown...
...not to actually fight...but just for confidence

all that postering you see in this video is because neither of those cats are confident in their abilities.
No fighter with a brain is doing all that barking...
...they generally would avoid that because they know there is no upside fighting a random person in public