Get mushed by a dad bod cac and do nothing brehs

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
WTF was he thinkin

Dude mush you and you break out into this....

shadowball.gif

Then he walk up, kiss his hand, tries to sneak him, and gets......dropped :gucci:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Was the bruh drunk or something....or on a pill....he was willing let the cac beat him?
He doesnt know how to fight. He knows what a fight is supposed to look like in his mind which is why he’s doing all those theatrics looking like dragonfly jones while trying to GET security attention because he knows he doesnt know what to do when its time. Also why he did the immediate tackle because he cant fight whatsoever

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Coli always saying skinny nikkas need to go to the gym in these kind of videos when they get their ass kicked but breh looked decently built. Goes to show that if you can’t fight then you can’t fight no matter how much you lift. I hate seeing brehs get handled by cacs I really do.:francis:

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
If another black man did that to him, he would’ve probably tried to beat him to death. That was weak and spineless, he had that sh*t eating grin on acting like he was simply taking the high road. Fact is, his inner c00n survival mechanism kicked in and he started laughing and trying to entertain.

Huge L and I want to spit in that nikkas face. If you know in your heart of hearts you don’t want smoke with the white, just walk away.
Hold up, I watched the whole thing. Dude did try to put up a fight, he’s just a bytch ass nikka.

Daps
Coli always saying skinny nikkas need to go to the gym in these kind of videos when they get their ass kicked but breh looked decently built. Goes to show that if you can’t fight then you can’t fight no matter how much you lift. I hate seeing brehs get handled by cacs I really do.:francis:
It’s about heart breh didn’t have heart maybe he had slow reaction speeds too but I wouldn’t let that shyt happen to me

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Black men need to get in shape AND learn combat skills, dudes really think muscles is all they need until they run into a person that is not intimidated by all of that