Get mad over video games brehs

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo I always lose it with fighting games so I can't even front. I feel sanford on that match cause he had it.

And yeah, Champ talks a little too slick sometimes. I don't know how noone has not straight molly whopped that nikka.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Nah, fighting games never been my thing except boxing, but I lose my shyt when playing 2k. Not because I be losing, but because the game purposely does stupid shyt that makes you lose

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, if you been in or around the FGC/SF scene, you know Sanford gets salty as fukk. Youtube should have even more gems like that. I've always said that Mahvel brings out the worst in people...

You ain't lying :snoop:
Had many days where I wanted to put hands on nikkas

It always starts off as fun until the bullshyt starts happening

You beating this nikka, feeling all :win:

Get him down to Vergil, still thinking you got this :smugbiden:

You make a mistake, Vergil pops that X-Factor, kills your first character :dahell:

Vergil kills your second character even faster :rudy:

You try to block for dear life but Vergil kills your third character and wins:demonic::damn::damn:

Your boy: :steviej::mjpls::umad:

You: :leostare::leostare::leostare:

I need to stop playing this shyt :snoop:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Yeah I had to put down Marvel after my boy and main comp got serious and started going to events and shyt. He was playing a lot of the cats you see at Canada Cup and Toronto locals and levelled up to the point just landing a hit on him was an achievement

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

BjL38zjCMAACuXP.jpg

a6QGLpo.jpg

Rico, the salt maker.

:dead:

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITS OVER :bryan:CANT GOTDAMN BREATHE MAN

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
nikkas be getting heated over loosing street fighter til this day....

:mjlol:
Street Fighter must have caused millions of dollars in property damage.

Just think about arcades, controllers, televisions, consoles, and everything else damaged by Street Fighter rage...shyt is real.

My uncle got PISSED that he could not beat Akuma a long time ago and dude literally threw a "HADUKEN" right on the TV and cracked the fukking screen

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
lol yall know I had to bump this classic thread.

Dude probably would've ended up swinging on me because as soon as I looked over n saw that face I would've started laughin'.

You can tell San is a bully. shyt reminds me of when I used to play Tekken 2 with my uncle back in the day. This nikka would be screamin', had a lil nikka terrified. I threw him a couple wins because I was afraid of what would happen if I shut him out completely.

Rico, the salt maker.

:dead:

lmao nah im done :dead: