Get mad over video games brehs

Daps
Actually I never watched the match I'm just talking just of the strength of the matchup if he have him too much respect that's on him all that suicidal shyt he was doing a skilled fighter would take advantage of those mistakes PERIOD.

Perfect example I been playing a lot of third strike lately and been trying to get my weight up online and anyone that plays online you know you going to be fighting ALOT of Kens lol. They love to do the crouching mk/hk into hurricane kick super. So after getting my face kicked in for a while I adjusted and would wait for it and as sure as the sun rises they do it when they have their super i block then give them a super for their troubles. I haven't lost to a ken in a while lol YUN on the other hand:why:

To me that's fighting games in a nutshell punish mistakes the best way possible and you should be good. If the best of the best don't do it effectively that's not on the player that's on YOU and Champ fukked up that time period no need to make excuses I hate the excuses no one acts like they can't take an L without some divine intervention lol

I see what you mean...

Champ won that match tho (which kinda lets you know what kinda guy he is lol)

Another salty vid ..the look on Unknowns face at 4:42 :whew:

Last edited:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I fukks with Rico Suave. He plays my dude Thunder in the new KI and I've stolen tech from him. Sanford though :lolbron: he should stick with Oni

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
I see what you mean...

Champ won that match tho (which kinda lets you know what kinda guy he is lol)

Another salty vid ..the look on Unknowns face at 4:42 :whew:

Only fighting games can bring that kind of emotion out of people it's crazy

On another note I fukking hate marvel the worse game to watch tournament wise

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
BjEBXJwCEAA8DRb.jpg

That pic lmao im dyin for real my eyes waterin lmao :laff:

Daps
I enjoyed it, playing and watching, before the tier whoring. Doom, Vergil, Zero, Morrigon, Wolverine :yawn:
There's still some good matches on the majors without tiers.

Look at full schedule goin ham on justin wong with viper.

Yeah there's some doom n wolverine in there , but check this guys viper

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know these videos are funny but whenever I see a grown black men lose control of his emotions like that it's pretty hard to watch.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
There's still some good matches on the majors without tiers.

Look at full schedule goin ham on justin wong with viper.

Yeah there's some doom n wolverine in there , but check this guys viper

I rarely have time to watch streams nowadays, I just watch top 8 on YouTube and it's the same shyt. Even in SF, you see the same cast that's why I dig Sanford's Oni

But yeah, thats MarlinPie's team and he's nicer with it imo. He got some crazy setups.

Daps
I rarely have time to watch streams nowadays, I just watch top 8 on YouTube and it's the same shyt. Even in SF, you see the same cast that's why I dig Sanford's Oni

But yeah, thats MarlinPie's team and he's nicer with it imo. He got some crazy setups.

Yeah marlins a pioneer though. I was just entertained by this match. I really wish we had more guys willing to play shuma. Yeah I agree with you for the most part though. How are the matches for KI ? I read that'll be in evo this year. Even tho they booed it last year during last years demo :heh:

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
Yeah marlins a pioneer though. I was just entertained by this match. I really wish we had more guys willing to play shuma. Yeah I agree with you for the most part though. How are the matches for KI ? I read that'll be in evo this year. Even tho they booed it last year during last years demo :heh:
Nah the fanboys booed Microsoft. KI is dope, it's getting good support from the developers, it's been at every major, and top guys like FChamp and Justin fukk wit it. It was no surprise when it made Evo. I personally haven't been going too hard on it only because I'm waiting for Fulgore and the first big balance patch, but I dig what they've achieved so far