gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
He was lookin like,

this ugly ass nikka bout to blow my head off let me try to look humble

234m8j.jpg

2u737rn.gif
he waited until dude left to thumb up the camera though :heh:If he had tried to clown dude in his face it would have been a wrap for him.

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
I'll keep it 300

Closest I got in recent years to wanting to break something from a fighting game was @HNIC973 's Solomon Grundy in Injustice. Didn't know how the hell to fight that character at the time, I just assumed he was broken :laugh:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Yoooo this shyt is crazy I got a 97 once and dude hit me with the thumbs up: laugh:

im bout to catch a heart attack fukkin with this thread[DOUBLEPOST=1397367772][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'll keep it 300

Closest I got in recent years to wanting to break something from a fighting game was @HNIC973 's Solomon Grundy in Injustice. Didn't know how the hell to fight that character at the time, I just assumed he was broken :laugh:

nikkas need to have a Killer Instinct tourney....we got twitch...game is free for nikkas who don't wanna cop more characters....no reason not to....I just wanna see the tears

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
I control my emotions playing fighting games, I dont understand how dudes wanna fight you when they loose. There isnt money on the line is your ego really that fragile?

I couldnt fukk with street fighter or mortal kombat or virtual fighter but in Tekken..... I am god.

:russ:
These are professional players. Not only have they dedicated an absurd amount of their lives training in these games so they expect to win, but there almost always IS money on the line.