Get mad over video games brehs

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I was ready to break my controller over the original shinobi on genesis and the one for xbox live. Couldnt get past the final master no matter how many lives i had shyt was enraging!

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I remember this Champ won and was still Salty like "this nikkas the biggest idiot raw tagging during grand finals?! who the fuk does that?! "

and he wrapped it up with calling him a pelican. Ether

Word. I'm shocked Champ hasn't had hands put on him yet. Dude is 80 lbs. soaking wet and talks the most disrespectful shyt...

Daps
Word. I'm shocked Champ hasn't had hands put on him yet. Dude is 80 lbs. soaking wet and talks the most disrespectful shyt...

Yeah I don't know either. I remember when these guys played again at (NCR?) and Champed 3-0d him. I thought that salt was gonna rise to the surface but Dios kept it chill.

Truth be told though you have to respect him as a player. His movement with magneto, consistency with doom, and relentlessness with Dark Pho is crazy.. I wont even bring up his Dormmamu

He's fun to watch, second to Justin of course because those comebacks are :banderas:

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:I havent seen someone get so mad they throw the controller since childhood, i mean way back - NES Contra, no game save days.

Breh the OG throwing controllers when you whupping that ass

but I won't lie, there are times I be playing FIFA or 2K and just dumb mistakes or something has be wanting to throw my controller into the tv....but i paid too much for that bad boy and got self control, but I be sitting there all

2iiaem1_medium_medium_medium.gif

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yeah I don't know either. I remember when these guys played again at (NCR?) and Champed 3-0d him. I thought that salt was gonna rise to the surface but Dios kept it chill.

Truth be told though you have to respect him as a player. His movement with magneto, consistency with doom, and relentlessness with Dark Pho is crazy.. I wont even bring up his Dormmamu

He's fun to watch, second to Justin of course because those comebacks are :banderas:

Great player, just an a$$hole. I am sure some of these dudes just don't want to fukk their money up, but if I was one of those cats he shyt on on stream like that, I might have had him doing some yoga

BjEBXJwCEAA8DRb.jpg

Daps
Great player, just an @sshole. I am sure some of these dudes just don't want to fukk their money up, but if I was one of those cats he shyt on on stream like that, I might have had him doing some yoga

BjEBXJwCEAA8DRb.jpg

True, I would have leaned him off camera for sure. Would've had Yipes n the rest of these nikkas gigglin everytime we're in the same room n what not.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
I hope everyone who sees this understands that regardless of how nice you think you are everyone loses. No one is undefeated in fighting games so no need to act like you can't catch an L from time to time.

One thing that does bother me was when champ was talking shyt about how dios doesn't play smart if he doesn't shouldn't he be that much easier to beat? I never understood that mindset he suppose to play according to what you want? I played against people using that excuse all the time whether fighting or sports nyggas want you to play according to their rules fukk out of here

Daps
I hope everyone who sees this understands that regardless of how nice you think you are everyone loses. No one is undefeated in fighting games so no need to act like you can't catch an L from time to time.

One thing that does bother me was when champ was talking shyt about how dios doesn't play smart if he doesn't shouldn't he be that much easier to beat? I never understood that mindset he suppose to play according to what you want? I played against people using that excuse all the time whether fighting or sports nyggas want you to play according to their rules fukk out of here

I would agree with you if it was on some "I know he thinks i'm going to do this BUT i'm going to do THIS" type shyt. But Dios wasn't on that at all, did you watch the match ?

Dios was doing things that were damn near suicidal (raw tagging instead of DHC, rushing him down with no assist to protect himself, random Hyper combos, etc) he was upset because he gave him more respect than he deserved and struggled because of it.

but you are right stupid people are easy to beat if you know they're stupid...if they got to grand finals, you kinda have to wonder how they got there and when they start doing dumb things and those dumb things start working and money is on the line, I bet its quite the mind fukk.

Champ 3-0d him next time they met because he knew what the situation was.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
I would agree with you if it was on some "I know he thinks i'm going to do this BUT i'm going to do THIS" type shyt. But Dios wasn't on that at all, did you watch the match ?

Dios was doing things that were damn near suicidal (raw tagging instead of DHC, rushing him down with no assist to protect himself, random Hyper combos, etc) he was upset because he gave him more respect than he deserved and struggled because of it.

but you are right stupid people are easy to beat if you know they're stupid...if they got to grand finals, you kinda have to wonder how they got there and when they start doing dumb things and those dumb things start working and money is on the line, I bet its quite the mind fukk.

Champ 3-0d him next time they met because he knew what the situation was.

Actually I never watched the match I'm just talking just of the strength of the matchup if he have him too much respect that's on him all that suicidal shyt he was doing a skilled fighter would take advantage of those mistakes PERIOD.

Perfect example I been playing a lot of third strike lately and been trying to get my weight up online and anyone that plays online you know you going to be fighting ALOT of Kens lol. They love to do the crouching mk/hk into hurricane kick super. So after getting my face kicked in for a while I adjusted and would wait for it and as sure as the sun rises they do it when they have their super i block then give them a super for their troubles. I haven't lost to a ken in a while lol YUN on the other hand:why:

To me that's fighting games in a nutshell punish mistakes the best way possible and you should be good. If the best of the best don't do it effectively that's not on the player that's on YOU and Champ fukked up that time period no need to make excuses I hate the excuses no one acts like they can't take an L without some divine intervention lol