Get Into Survivalism Brehs

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
in a SHTF situation you'll probably have to kill them.

I will always offer people to join first.

people are a commodity during this time

the bigger the number the better

once they see the fire power and stock, they will must likely join anyways because it will mean they can make it just a little bit longer

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Take a look at this, this is how these cac survivalist groups are planning...

Notice how he talks about the prisoners, calls em “dindus”....

His plan was alot of bs.....I’d focus more on highway/freeway access and other things...but this is how they think. U need to study ur enemy.

I had a feeling he didnt wanna say but he wanted to say white people group up against these “dindus” or “not really human/non rational people” that he was referring to in the video....

Yall needa be preparing. Get on ya survivalism shyt. Drawing out contingency plans.

I do think something will come soon.
Not gonna get into specifics right now but something has got to give with all the injustices in this country....

If u can, get some weapons, get into martial arts, start training urself, learn how to hunt, fish and live off the land...

The delicate soft chest beating urbanites on this board who are afraid of the outdoors and run at the sight of animals lol

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Same, im just preparing in case it happens before I leave.

fukk around & be in my Vice City floral shirt with the straw hat ready to board the plane to Santo Domingo & everything shuts down.
The irony in that, with these govt shutdowns and the TSA employees quiting left & right:damn:

@Nicole0416 this prophecy is coming true before our very eyes

2020 might be the boiling point

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
If shyt goes down... More than likely you wont survive BUT the point is protecting your family as best you can. I'm stocked on ammo. Got 3 AR15s. Need to cop 2 AK47s cuz in a doomsday scenario u not gonna have time to clean them ARs. I have enough food for a few weeks but if shyt go down you dont wana be a sitting duck at the crib. Its gonna be eat what you kill and steal. Stay off the highways brehs. :ninja1: we gonna be on the wrong side of trumps wall if sh8t goes down. Mexicans not gonna let us in :mjlol: ima get down to galveston and take a boat and try my best to make it work. :russ:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
i know blocks of nikkas throughout socal and the bay area where i can link up and we would look out for each other...

yall are focused on ration packs and guns.... when really it's having a community that will watch your back and bust for you

running solo is only for video games... most of yall gonna be food....

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
i know blocks of nikkas throughout socal and the bay area where i can link up and we would look out for each other...

yall are focused on ration packs and guns.... when really it's having a community that will watch your back and bust for you

So it won't be like playing Call of Duty on story mode?:mjgrin:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The irony in that, with these govt shutdowns and the TSA employees quiting left & right:damn:

@Nicole0416 this prophecy is coming true before our very eyes

2020 might be the boiling point
:merchant:
yupppp. facts. And people were clowning when we started talking about this a few months back tho and being prepped. This is just the beginning of a domino effect. "Essential Services.. " they say :coffee: it's just a matter of time.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:salute:most important thing in any disaster is know your neighbors and having a social network of people in proximity to you

:mjlol:but some of these brehs wanna live out some every man for himself, cac fantasies.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps

it's funny that street nikkas would probably be the most sucessful. They already have guns and noggas who been putting in work. They would become warlords.