Get Into Survivalism Brehs

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

Take a look at this, this is how these cac survivalist groups are planning...

Notice how he talks about the prisoners, calls em “dindus”....

His plan was alot of bs.....I’d focus more on highway/freeway access and other things...but this is how they think. U need to study ur enemy.

I had a feeling he didnt wanna say but he wanted to say white people group up against these “dindus” or “not really human/non rational people” that he was referring to in the video....

Yall needa be preparing. Get on ya survivalism shyt. Drawing out contingency plans.

I do think something will come soon.
Not gonna get into specifics right now but something has got to give with all the injustices in this country....

If u can, get some weapons, get into martial arts, start training urself, learn how to hunt, fish and live off the land...

ain't you the Dominican breh from NY?

You seem to be acting out of character lately

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah gotta be something off about him. He gets on threads, quotes me with this random non related stuff. Don't even know who this is .

:mjpls:

Lol just ignore him. He’s mentally ill beyond repair. I can write a thread on it.

You need to worry about getting Tariq's penis out your mouth. Hating women but preaching about Black power don't make you woke

OfTheCross

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high
What does that have to do with this thread or anything related? and being prepared with contingency plans is "out of character"??... ur bugging.
If it's out of character I'm curious what got him into survivalism. It's not something that I've seen him post about until recently so I figured somethign interesting might have happened

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
If it's out of character I'm curious what got him into survivalism. It's not something that I've seen him post about until recently so I figured somethign interesting might have happened
I always been into this plus + guns and fitness. I just been pushing this topic off for a while now.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
I smoke weed and get deep..right in my living room
My neighbor cant sleep, every day he prep for doom
People think he crazy...but i got respect for dude
Everyday the world changin...so now i'm a prepper too..
I store water and wheat in a back row vestibule
Stack ammo & heat just in case armageddon soon
Got 87, 89, and Unleaded fuel
Map the quickest way out the city til my family's far
Strapped ready to die for the land that I'm standin on
So when the fall of Babylon can carry on!!! :blessed: