Get Into Survivalism Brehs

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
@Skooby

this is good kit, I have the tornado version which is very similar, I have a different one in my car

Thanks. I've been looking to get one. It's 72 hours just like the Stealth Angel.

I'm going to get it. I think i'll get the handheld radio/battery too:

I thot something was supposed to happen soon :laff:
Depends on how you define "soon".

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Thanks. I've been looking to get one. It's 72 hours just like the Stealth Angel.

I'm going to get it. I think i'll get the handheld radio/battery too:

Depends on how you define "soon".

I have that same exact radio in one of my bags, great radio, hand crank works really well too, flash light is slightly weak but better than nothing in a power outage

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
it is important to be prepared, but just don't go over board with it

but people really make the mistake overlook community building skills and how to incorporate others in situations where industry/state fails

cause thinking you survive whatever comes down the line by yourself is suicide.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Hennessypapi

Goat thread.

I made 20 snares today.

:mjcry: I miss my old crib which was in the city, I had so many racc00ns and possums. I wouldnt eat them but it was cool to test out different snares, and practice using my air rifle.

Its how I learned that I hate and will never ever use
999697.jpg

I had a racc00n rip it's own hand off....who knows where it went or died (they tend to live with one hand). I'd rather catch nothing in a snare or trap then have it malfunction like that.

Most cats ain't prepared to spend 72 hours without power in their own house. They'll go stay with family or friends or rent a hotel or air bnb and if it's covered use homeowners insurance to do so.

I've been camping in a tent when it was 15 degrees. Even last year my furnace blower went out on the coldest day of the year I can't remember if it was Saturday, Sunday and Monday, I know it was Sunday and I think Monday was a holiday. There was one time when I had an apartment with roommates when I was 18 or 19 the power went out. My roommate bytched and went to his mom's or somewhere.

Most cats don't know how to make a clean fire. If it comes down to it, they'll burn some clothes or trash and wonder why they can't eat/cook over it and are coughing and choking.

Even riding a bike 20 miles, knowing how to dry clothes by fire without burning them or compromising the fabric.....cleaning, skinning an animal, etc...

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
it is important to be prepared, but just don't go over board with it

but people really make the mistake overlook community building skills and how to incorporate others in situations where industry/state fails

cause thinking you survive whatever comes down the line by yourself is suicide.
Who disagrees with community building? We’re clearly talking about getting together as a group too, hence the thread

Idk where u gettin the lone wolf talking point

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
@Hennessypapi

Goat thread.

I made 20 snares today.

:mjcry: I miss my old crib which was in the city, I had so many racc00ns and possums. I wouldnt eat them but it was cool to test out different snares, and practice using my air rifle.

Its how I learned that I hate and will never ever use
999697.jpg

I had a racc00n rip it's own hand off....who knows where it went or died (they tend to live with one hand). I'd rather catch nothing in a snare or trap then have it malfunction like that.

Most cats ain't prepared to spend 72 hours without power in their own house. They'll go stay with family or friends or rent a hotel or air bnb and if it's covered use homeowners insurance to do so.

I've been camping in a tent when it was 15 degrees. Even last year my furnace blower went out on the coldest day of the year I can't remember if it was Saturday, Sunday and Monday, I know it was Sunday and I think Monday was a holiday. There was one time when I had an apartment with roommates when I was 18 or 19 the power went out. My roommate bytched and went to his mom's or somewhere.

Most cats don't know how to make a clean fire. If it comes down to it, they'll burn some clothes or trash and wonder why they can't eat/cook over it and are coughing and choking.

Even riding a bike 20 miles, knowing how to dry clothes by fire without burning them or compromising the fabric.....cleaning, skinning an animal, etc...
Don't you have a survival channel or youtube or something?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Don't you have a survival channel or youtube or something?

No. I've posted some of my hunting escapades, skinning animals, but I have a bunch of videos. Guns, beatmaking, grilling, etc, videogames, riding on the bike trail, running/exercising.

Depending on what I'm doing I usually record stuff, usually out of boredom, often time to check my own form. I often analyze what I'm doing because without someone there to assist live and give feedback I just watch and see what I need to correct or where things went wrong.

There was a minute I was going to the range and for some reason (probably from shooting a lot of shotgun and rifle) I was hunching my neck and raising my shoulders. I didn't notice it really while I was shooting but watching my videos I saw what I was doing, corrected it and got better groups and more comfort shooting handgun. If I was shooting with any friends or an instructor they would've told me on the spot but since that wasn't available I just use the video to self teach/self correct.

Speaking of which if anyone wants this e-book, holla. Great stuff in it. 800 pages of piff. A lot of known stuff, a lot of new stuff to learn.
51tBFGf8XVL._AC_SY400_ML1_.jpg

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
No. I've posted some of my hunting escapades, skinning animals, but I have a bunch of videos. Guns, beatmaking, grilling, etc, videogames, riding on the bike trail, running/exercising.

Depending on what I'm doing I usually record stuff, usually out of boredom, often time to check my own form. I often analyze what I'm doing because without someone there to assist live and give feedback I just watch and see what I need to correct or where things went wrong.

There was a minute I was going to the range and for some reason (probably from shooting a lot of shotgun and rifle) I was hunching my neck and raising my shoulders. I didn't notice it really while I was shooting but watching my videos I saw what I was doing, corrected it and got better groups and more comfort shooting handgun. If I was shooting with any friends or an instructor they would've told me on the spot but since that wasn't available I just use the video to self teach/self correct.

Speaking of which if anyone wants this e-book, holla. Great stuff in it. 800 pages of piff. A lot of known stuff, a lot of new stuff to learn.
51tBFGf8XVL._AC_SY400_ML1_.jpg

You can also get this as an app on your phone, great general reference book.