Get Into Survivalism Brehs

The Up Right Man

All Star
Daps
it's funny that street nikkas would probably be the most sucessful. They already have guns and noggas who been putting in work. They would become warlords.
Nope you need clean water and food. Current hood politics and skill won’t equate well in a SHTF scenario. The hood don’t have more guns or ammo than the rest of the U.S.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Nope you need clean water and food. Current hood politics and skill won’t equate well in a SHTF scenario. The hood don’t have more guns or ammo than the rest of the U.S.
The hood has more guns, ammo, and urban conflict experience than the areas surrounding the hood.

Do you think some militia in the forest of South Carolina or similar outskirt is going to be a realistic factor in a major metropolitan area?

The Up Right Man

All Star
Daps
The hood has more guns, ammo, and urban conflict experience than the areas surrounding the hood.

Do you think some militia in the forest of South Carolina or similar outskirt is going to be a realistic factor in a major metropolitan area?

No they do not have more guns or ammo. You’ll definitely find way more guns outside of the hood than in.

Let’s not even begin to talk about the lack of tactics and weapon or combat skills.

As far as the militias they’d do damage simply because of resources guns/ammo. I don’t see them even going into the city though.
Farmland/ Countryside > City.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
No they do not have more guns or ammo. You’ll definitely find way more guns outside of the hood than in.

Let’s not even begin to talk about the lack of tactics and weapon or combat skills.

As far as the militias they’d do damage simply because of resources guns/ammo. I don’t see them even going into the city though.
Farmland/ Countryside > City.
1. tell me which major metropolitan areas have more less guns in the hood than the rest of the city?

2. lack of tactics, weapon, combat skills? Which demographic in the city has more experience evading armed patrols, smuggling contraband and weapon from armed organizations, network of illicit weapons and contraband dealers, known routes of moving contraband undetected. Setting up hierarchical structure to plan and carry out attacks, ability to operate under threat of death and confinement, ability to operate outside the protections of standard governmental services, ability to handle disputes and dole out justice without police intervention, etc.

The organized crews, clicks, and gangs where I'm from have been able to operate nationally since the 70's.
Billions spent on highly trained government agencies havn't been able to stop them, what makes you think a militia can.... especially on their own turf?

Foxtrot

All Star
Daps
it's funny that street nikkas would probably be the most sucessful. They already have guns and noggas who been putting in work. They would become warlords.
"An army marches on it's stomach."

Sure, it's going to be fun for the first couple of weeks as they systematically commandeer/loot the local food spots.

America's historically fukked up land policies have resulted in a proportion of over 80% of African Americans living in urban areas.

Good luck feeding your "urban" militia without weekly trips out to the boonies to barter what's left of your cherished armoury for a bag of beans from good ole :mjpls:

Last edited:

The Up Right Man

All Star
Daps
1. tell me which major metropolitan areas have more less guns in the hood than the rest of the city?

2. lack of tactics, weapon, combat skills? Which demographic in the city has more experience evading armed patrols, smuggling contraband and weapon from armed organizations, network of illicit weapons and contraband dealers, known routes of moving contraband undetected. Setting up hierarchical structure to plan and carry out attacks, ability to operate under threat of death and confinement, ability to operate outside the protections of standard governmental services, ability to handle disputes and dole out justice without police intervention, etc.

The organized crews, clicks, and gangs where I'm from have been able to operate nationally since the 70's.
Billions spent on highly trained government agencies havn't been able to stop them, what makes you think a militia can.... especially on their own turf?
:camby:
That’s on some cartel level, not your typical street dude at all. I guess we are talking from two different points.

I responded to a post about street dudes. Not drug lords with access to resources.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"Dindu" is codeword for ******.

And these people have some fantasy dystopia that will never happen save a natural disaster in their region.

Oh yeah
kZhrxdy.gif

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
"Dindu" is codeword for ******.

And these people have some fantasy dystopia that will never happen save a natural disaster in their region.

Oh yeah
kZhrxdy.gif
No shyt u braindead test tube baby.

I was pointing out that's what they are thinking & how we can mobilize.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX
Those MREs gonna have boys shytting literal bricks. I remember my pops brought some home one day for us to try, damn near everything except the Chicken Alfredo was garbage and had me constipated to the point where I was on the toilet groaning like I was giving birth.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
:camby:
That’s on some cartel level, not your typical street dude at all. I guess we are talking from two different points.

I responded to a post about street dudes. Not drug lords with access to resources.
I'm in california.....
at leats in southern cali, most "street dudes" are under some affiliation that has the network and experience i speak of....

whether or not the "street dudes" in question have that network themselves depends.... but the fact that the hierarchy and network exists is enough to validate my point

your perspective really depends on how much you've seen and what you know....

from what i've seen and know...the drug trade hasn't lasted this long being run by random street dudes with no structure