Get Into Survivalism Brehs

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
word. smdh. That's why I'm ignoring those types of comments on this thread.. it's clear what their purpose serves. That 'live for the day' mentality is the same reason things are fukked up now and no progress is made. Laughing and making jokes at people that actually pay attention, become informed and have any type of forward thinking - is considered 'cac shyt' ??? Like wtf... that's follower/zombie mentality to me.
Thats just typical coli shyt

I ignore people like this irl or don’t even associate with dudes who have the average Coli thought process about being prepared, the military, etc.

Lord willin that it doesn’t anytime soon, but when shyt hits the fan and muthafukkers are on their Walking Dead/Purge/Natural disaster shyt these will be the same nikkas asking for help, or handouts, etc.

Sorry... gonna make sure my fam is good and thats about it:hubie:

I’ve been through damn near 4 natural disasters at least.... it’s not always friendly :hubie:

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
I’ve had 2 instances that have opened my eyes to all this, and have fueled my insistence on being prepared.

1. Hurricane Katrina. I was living on the MS coast the time it hit with my aunt. I saw little towns wiped out (Waveland, Pass Christian, Pearlington, etc) and I can remember seeing mafuccas fighting at gas pumps, waiting in line for hours at the pumps, and whenever the community center would get those jeans with nba teams on them - I saw how folks would act damn near savage like to get them.

2. There was a snowstorm that happened while I was going to school at NC A&T. Everything was closed, but the cafe opened up and put out some cold sandwiches for us students. nikkas went crazy and bum rushed folks to get to that food. This was a small disaster, but it made me realize that if something big does pop off, most will revert to that animal like state, doing anything to survive. Need to be prepared for that. I need to prepare myself so I can have as little contact or interaction with people as possible.

Daps
:salute: gonna take archery classes before its made illegal in my state.

Shooting a bow and arrow is nice and all, but I'd rather load up on BB guns. I was tagging all types of small game around my yard back in the day. Had to slow down because the bodies of dead birds, squirrels, etc. was starting to bother me.

My point is I'm sure they have upgraded those pump action pellet rifles and the ammo are small, lightweight, compact, cheap, abundant, etc.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
I keep a bug out Bag and a "zombie" bag, knives rope water matches flashlight batteries etc I teach my kids how to fight emergency plans in case of fire even the barter system in case things go real bad even planted veggies this summer teaching them about natural remedies cause medicinal warfare isn't out of the question

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Shooting a bow and arrow is nice and all, but I'd rather load up on BB guns. I was tagging all types of small game around my yard back in the day. Had to slow down because the bodies of dead birds, squirrels, etc. was starting to bother me.

My point is I'm sure they have upgraded those pump action pellet rifles and the ammo are small, lightweight, compact, cheap, abundant, etc.
I had a BB gun as a kid, and used to shoot at lizards and frogs in the woods and ditches. My pop used to tell me if I shot an animal I had to eat it. I shot a bird, went and got that bytch, and asked my pop to help me skin it and clean it so I could eat it. He’s a country ass nikka for real, so I figured he’d know how. Lol, he saw that dead bird and told me “boy, throw that in the garbage and don’t shoot no more birds.”

A BB gun would be good for the arsenal, as there’s an abundance of birds, squirrels, and other rodents that can be killed with the pellets.

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Funny that this thread came up yesterday and I had an experience with the unprepared this morning.
It's raining like the 2nd flood in the DMV area this week...so after one day of running around in the rain without protection at work yesterday, she asks me if I have a spare rain shell.
I say yeah and direct her to my old Helly Hansen Packable Rain Shell from the 90's...
She looks at it and turns her nose up at it because the waterproof rubberized lining on the inside of it is coming off in places.
Says that it won't do...
So I direct her to her milspec poncho in her bug-out bag.
Turns her nose up again saying that she can't wear it...she needs to be able to move and carry things.
:hhh::gucci::stopitslime:
That's when I couldn't take it anymore and went in on her...
I explained to her that we (my teammates) have setup fukkin shelters in rain and snow carrying 200lb equipment in those ponchos. We used those same ponchos setting up mobile clinics and comm stations in friggin Puerto Rico after the hurricane demolished it and in other locations CONUS and OCONUS.
Those ponchos never stopped any soldier from getting the job done while staying dry.
:ufdup:
So she rants back saying I got all that equipment for myself and just gave it to her and my son and it doesn't match either of them and she won't use it.
:leostare:
THAT IS UNISEX MILSPEC GEAR STRAIGHT FROM THE GOVT WAREHOUSES!!!! IT FITS EVERYONE!!!!
:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

She storms off to work in the rain all the while texting me nastygrams about how I'm so selfish cause I didn't offer her MY custom-built Warbonnet Rain Shell.
:dwillhuh::hhh::mjlol::russ::pachaha::bryan:
This chick is straight out the looney bin today....

First she complains that I got her and my son gear based on "ME" and she doesn't like it and refuses to use it.....but then turns RIGHT AROUND and expects me to give her MY fukking gear that was MADE AND BUILT SPECIFICALLY BASED ON MY BODY SPECIFICATIONS!?!?!?!?
If the other milspec shyt doesn't fit you...shyt tailored specifically for my body build sure as shyt won't fit you!!!!

I don't fukking understand women...they are a complete fukking conundrum of insanity, vanity and confusion.
:snoop::hubie::camby:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Black people will be fine, we always are. We cannot be exterminated. It's coddled whites who depend on the "law" to save them who would be in trouble.

I come from the mad max era in New York. We lived in desolate areas filled with abandoned buildings that no one policed, huge fires consuming entire blocks. Two drug epidemics. Military-grade weapons on every single block, 13 years olds toting calicos with the 50 shot clips. Road Warrior and all that shyt had NOTHING on what we lived through. But people came together and survived. They can't do shyt to us, no matter how much they throw at us to bring about our extermination.

This was my generation in the south bronx in the late 70's thru the 80's.
If we can survive and thrive in that post-apocalyptic era...they can't stop us at all.
:salute::salute::salute:

djkumbaya

Pro
Daps
So far the only comments I have no respect from a troll poster, a male/female hybrid (idk what it is) feminist & an unemployed 30 year old man who daytime drinks:Denzelcrackinup:

So far so good. A lot of posters are on board and the ones who arent respectfully disagreed.

I think when I talk about this people assume im in a wood shed in a flak vest sweating my ass off with a blueprint on the wall obsessing about this.

This shyt is just a backup plan like having car insurance, I make a plan b c and d and keep about my everyday life.

nikka you can @ me instead of subbin. im not a feminist just a realist, be in your feels tho :mjlol:

most black people live in the city and dont need the bs you are talking about as far as protection. maybe you cul de sac boys do tho :russ: aint no white supremacists coming to take over a whole damn inner city

on the natural disaster tip, if shyt gets so bad that your own house isnt livable i doubt have shyt tons of food + water that you cant carry on your back will help you tin foil bro

Last edited:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
nikka you can @ me instead of subbin. im not a feminist just a realist, be in your feels tho :mjlol:

most black people live in the city and dont need the bs you are talking about as far as protection. maybe you cul de sac boys do tho :russ: aint no white supremacists coming to take over a whole damn inner city

on the natural disaster tip, if shyt gets so bad that your own house isnt livable i doubt have shyt tons of food + water that you cant carry on your back will help you tin foil bro
Send me ur feet

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I didn’t know that :ohhh:but it explains how they were able to maintain the structural organization, mental discipline. They were resourceful. Basically, they were at war with the govt .
Yeah but Coli hates military lol when that’s their best fighting chance

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Best bet is associating with a black gun club, or forming one yourself, and then slowly making everyone plan together. If any brehs here are in Cali/Bay Area, we can start something up. Black survivalist club. Where we can pay people to teach us in different forms of preparation, first aid, strategy for survival.

Last edited: