Get Into Survivalism Brehs

Mr swag

We Out Here
Daps
Reppin
The Well Respected Uptown,Virginia
3-Month Food Supply

mre2jpg-f8a8b2de394873cb_420x.jpg

I just saw a youtube video that just broke down the nutrition. RIP if you eat this for 3 months str8

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
fukk around & be in my Vice City floral shirt with the straw hat ready to board the plane to Santo Domingo & everything shuts down.

:deadmanny: :dead:..

Nah.. but jokes aside, this is the type of f'ed up timing that I have, that's why I'm trying to be more proactive with everything. The warnings are becoming more prevalent, the more I read about; the more I see - the more reality starts to hit. My brothers still see me as the 'little sis', like I'm permanently 12 yrs old or something, talking about "we got you, you'll be protected".. or don't take me seriously, that's why I'm getting my information and tactics up for myself. Bookmarking these types of threads.

Piri Tomas

All Star
Daps
Lol that’s all I can do as of now.

Also ur talking to me like I have no experience being in war zones . Ur gonna have to stop assuming things about people and thinking ur the only person who has been thru some shyt. There are plenty of you out here. Ur not that special.

I respect ur opinion but Im going to disagree based purely off of history. The people in New Orleans didnt plan and look what happened.... alot of people were gettin hunted down. No they didnt just “survive” it; they BARELY survived it. No one should strive to scrape by in life.

Throwing this off as “white people shyt” and being willfully ignorant is the reason why so many black lost their lives unneccessarily in scenarios like this. That “just wing it” mentality is a poor man’s mentality.

As for linking up w people, here

Black Arms Gun Club South FL

Again what plans do u have specifically? That’s what the people will wanna hear instead of being putting ur head in the sand.

I'm pretty sure the vast majority of black people who died in NOLA were killed as a direct consequence of the flooding itself (i.e. living in poorly constructed communities in the middle of the inundation), and not GSW being hunted down by white death squads. Best believe those NOLA dudes would've busted back.

That's why I asked, what is this "end of days" scenario you speak of???... if it's flooding, I'd say move to high ground lmao

This is all too vague to even address seriously. Go ahead and stockpile fire power that you'll never need. I'm going to keep on working, saving/investing money wisely and not worrying about a doomsday situation.

As for my experience, I didn't say I was the only one. But anyone who has been through that type of shyt knows you can't plan for it. Some people make it and others don't, but you can't practice for the unknown/unpredictable. You need to know how to get along with people and make mutually beneficial arrangements. Some of y'all clearly have limited social skills, so you'll need to work on that. That's my biggest survival tip. If one idea doesn't work out, you need the ability to scrap it quickly and switch to the next one... Hesitation will kill you too.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I just saw a youtube video that just broke down the nutrition. RIP if you eat this for 3 months str8
LOL I went a long stretch eating those. Just eat 1 a day at most .If u burn it off its nothing. Assuming ur moving alot. Just drink alot of water cuz its high in sodium.

RIP to ur bowels tho. It stops u up.

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I'm pretty sure the vast majority of black people who died in NOLA were killed as a direct consequence of the flooding itself (i.e. living in poorly constructed communities in the middle of the inundation), and not GSW being hunted down by white death squads. Best believe those NOLA dudes would've busted back.

That's why I asked, what is this "end of days" scenario you speak of???... if it's flooding, I'd say move to high ground lmao

This is all too vague to even address seriously. Go ahead and stockpile fire power that you'll never need. I'm going to keep on working, saving/investing money wisely and not worrying about a doomsday situation.

As for my experience, I didn't say I was the only one. But anyone who has been through that type of shyt knows you can't plan for it. Some people make it and others don't, but you can't practice for the unknown/unpredictable. You need to know how to get along with people and make mutually beneficial arrangements. Some of y'all clearly have limited social skills, so you'll need to work on that. That's my biggest survival tip. If one idea doesn't work out, you need the ability to scrap it quickly and switch to the next one... Hesitation will kill you too.

Aight man. Agree to disagree. Chu’uch.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
None of this real really save you at the end of the day unfortunately
That's not the way to look at it though.. we could all die at any minute, any day.. but that doesn't mean that we should all stop what we're doing. No, it means to at least be prepared and giving yourself and your family a chance at survival; Rather try than to have myself and my family out here like food for these white supremacist and or relying on a government that doesn't care. The writings on the wall- Look at P.R., New Orleans, every day racist/w.s. have laws that protect THEM from murder and give them license to kill, govt is slowly scaling back on govt assistance in food stamps/housing, other programs, job scarcity and I've seen videos where these millionaires have stash houses filled with supplies.. over in Northern VA they have a whole compound set up for congress, govt, corporate execs and their families when the 'day' happens. I cant see being knowingly ignorant as an option- not preparing or organizing.

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
That's not the way to look at it though.. we could all die at any minute, any day.. but that doesn't mean that we should all stop what we're doing. No, it means to at least be prepared and giving yourself and your family a chance at survival; Rather try than to have myself and my family out here like food for these white supremacist and or relying on a government that doesn't care. The writings on the wall- Look at P.R., New Orleans, every day racist/w.s. have laws that protect THEM from murder and give them license to kill, govt is slowly scaling back on govt assistance in food stamps/housing, other programs, job scarcity and I've seen videos where these millionaires have stash houses filled with supplies.. over in Northern VA they have a whole compound set up for congress, govt, corporate execs and their families when the 'day' happens. I cant see being knowingly ignorant as an option- not preparing or organizing.

Nah ur just paranoid. This is white people shyt:Denzelcrackinup:

They are stashing up in droves so they know something is coming. Ur in the DMV so I know for a FACT all them politicians in DC & Loudon County are stocked up. They know something is coming while we stand idle.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah ur just paranoid. This is white people shyt:Denzelcrackinup:

word. smdh. That's why I'm ignoring those types of comments on this thread.. it's clear what their purpose serves. That 'live for the day' mentality is the same reason things are fukked up now and no progress is made. Laughing and making jokes at people that actually pay attention, become informed and have any type of forward thinking - is considered 'cac shyt' ??? Like wtf... that's follower/zombie mentality to me.

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
word. smdh. That's why I'm ignoring those types of comments on this thread.. it's clear what their purpose serves. That 'live for the day' mentality is the same reason things are fukked up now and no progress is made. Laughing and making jokes at people that actually pay attention, become informed and have any type of forward thinking - is considered 'cac shyt' ??? Like wtf... that's follower/zombie mentality to me.
So far the only comments I have no respect from a troll poster, a male/female hybrid (idk what it is) feminist & an unemployed 30 year old man who daytime drinks:Denzelcrackinup:

So far so good. A lot of posters are on board and the ones who arent respectfully disagreed.

I think when I talk about this people assume im in a wood shed in a flak vest sweating my ass off with a blueprint on the wall obsessing about this.

This shyt is just a backup plan like having car insurance, I make a plan b c and d and keep about my everyday life.