Get Into Survivalism Brehs

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
This comes off as more than a little paranoid click-bait but I'll bite... Who do you expect to come after us? And who is "us"? Black people? You really think people of color will have a better shot surviving in the woods just so we can get hunted down by Deliverance-style inbred whites?

They don't want it with the hood now, can you imagine in a lawless society? It'll just be Brazil-style favelas... Your street survival tactics will need to be on point lol.
So what’s your solution? No sarcasm

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Lol aight man. Alotta frustration in this post.

U win. Now leave & quit derailing my thread.

how is it frustrating? you the one who came out of nowhere to pop weak shyt at me

then i pop shyt back and you can't come up with anything cuz you're a lowkey c00n, and no amount of military training or cac surivial skills can erase that so now you wanna bark orders lol

this ain't jarhead. how you suppouse to be rambo but can't take somebody merely answering questions that weren't at all directed or hostile towards you

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh: Forgot all about this. End that case, most of us are fukked anyways.

Acts 2:19
I will show wonders in the heavens above and signs on the earth below, blood and fire and clouds of smoke.

Revelation 8:7
Then the first angel sounded his trumpet, and hail and fire mixed with blood were flung to the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, along with a third of the trees and all the green grass.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
And another habit people can start doing is everytime they go to the store, buy cheap bottles of water, jugs of water, or canned goods.

I used to buy canned goods just for no reason and had them stored. They were always cheap af and I always had bottles of water just sitting in my car. It wasn’t until I moved away did I just gave the food away

Things are different because I’m currently on the move but once things get stable again I will get back to it.

Piri Tomas

All Star
Daps
So what’s your solution? No sarcasm

Black people will be fine, we always are. We cannot be exterminated. It's coddled whites who depend on the "law" to save them who would be in trouble.

I come from the mad max era in New York. We lived in desolate areas filled with abandoned buildings that no one policed, huge fires consuming entire blocks. Two drug epidemics. Military-grade weapons on every single block, 13 years olds toting calicos with the 50 shot clips. Road Warrior and all that shyt had NOTHING on what we lived through. But people came together and survived. They can't do shyt to us, no matter how much they throw at us to bring about our extermination.

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Black people will be fine, we always are. We cannot be exterminated. It's coddled whites who depend on the "law" to save them who would be in trouble.

I come from the mad max era in New York. We lived in desolate areas filled with abandoned buildings that no one policed, huge fires consuming entire blocks. Two drug epidemics. Military-grade weapons on every single block, 13 years olds toting calicos with the 50 shot clips. Road Warrior and all that shyt had NOTHING on what we lived through. But people came together and survived. They can't do shyt to us, no matter how much they throw at us to bring about our extermination.

That’s cool but what about individuals? Any plans? Or just wing it?

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Acts 2:19
I will show wonders in the heavens above and signs on the earth below, blood and fire and clouds of smoke.

Revelation 8:7
Then the first angel sounded his trumpet, and hail and fire mixed with blood were flung to the earth. A third of the earth was burned up, along with a third of the trees and all the green grass.
Amen.

Going to make sure to have my bible along with me wherever I go as well. And here I was going to go on a long rant about the guns that I have, and how I’m going to get an assault rifle in the near future, but that book is all I need on some book of Eli ish.....(I’m still going to carry some guns, tho :mjlol:)

Piri Tomas

All Star
Daps
That’s cool but what about individuals? Any plans? Or just wing it?

If you're an individual who lives his/her life on the internet and has no "people" you need to go get yourself some people.

You're speaking in hypotheticals, I can speak to real survival shyt. In that post-apocalyptic war zone that I survived in, I couldn't have done it without people looking out for me in the streets. We came together and made sure nobody fukked with us... All it takes is a strong little team ready to do what is has to do.

That's why I say this survivalist bullshyt comes off as some privileged white people bullshyt. We already went through/have been going through it.

There is strength in numbers. That Thoreau solitary man in the wilderness bullshyt is for white motherfukkers.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
If you're an individual who lives his/her life on the internet and has no "people" you need to go get yourself some people.

You're speaking in hypotheticals, I can speak to real survival shyt. In that post-apocalyptic war zone that I survived in, I couldn't have done it without people looking out for me in the streets. We came together and made sure nobody fukked with us... All it takes is a strong little team ready to do what is has to do.

That's why I say this survivalist bullshyt comes off as some privileged white people bullshyt. We already went through/have been going through it.

There is strength in numbers. That Thoreau solitary man in the wilderness bullshyt is for white motherfukkers.

:lawd:teach these brothers.

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe

Lol that’s all I can do as of now. What numbers? Black people are outnumbered as is.

Also ur talking to me like I have no experience being in war zones . Ur gonna have to stop assuming things about people and thinking ur the only person who has been thru some shyt. There are plenty of you out here. Ur not that special.

I respect ur opinion but Im going to disagree based purely off of history. The people in New Orleans didnt plan and look what happened.... alot of people were gettin hunted down. No they didnt just “survive” it; they BARELY survived it. No one should strive to scrape by in life.

Throwing this off as “white people shyt” and being willfully ignorant is the reason why so many black lost their lives unneccessarily in scenarios like this. That “just wing it” mentality is a poor man’s mentality.

As for linking up w people, here

Black Arms Gun Club South FL

Again what plans do u have specifically? That’s what the people will wanna hear instead of putting ur head in the sand.