Get Into Survivalism Brehs

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
dude has made 2 threads in the past couple of days being paranoid, talking about shooting people and be on that mgtow steeze

:mjlol:
Im a MGTOW now cuz I didnt overrate Kaurueche? Lol wow.

Didn’t u say the Vietnam War is the main reason the black family has been broken up? While defending feminism?

Im not the one to call someone an agent but this is real funny.

also it's a bit of a fallacy of "civilization" collapsing and society will now resembles Mad Max or The Road

even during the plague there was still some aspect of civilization and people going on like it was another day.

even in complete conflict areas like Palestine there's some aspect of industry

of course, this is what happens when people buy into cac hyper paranoia/Social Darwinism/Survival of the fittest, when we have many contemporary examples of that not being the case.
Arent u unemployed and live off ur baby mother? I see why u dont want the status quo to change.

I understand yall dont like me but this isnt about me. It’s about black people as a whole. Y’all can go tuck each other’s dikks in another thread.

Please leave that passive energy out of my thread.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Dope thread.

My dad and I talk about this type of thing often, but we both need to really get to planning. I say we, because my mom, fiancé, or other family members are not going to do it, hell, they don’t even think about this type of stuff, so we have to prepare for all of them.

The ultimate goal is to be out of here; to jet as soon as it gets bad, but not too bad where you can’t leave. Where I’d go, who knows. This is home, here, but I’ve been looking at Belize a lot lately. Probably will start putting forth action and get me a little beach house out there within the next 5-10 years. That’s the retirement/get away spot.

Either way, I need to plan on a doomsday where I get stuck here and start stocking up supplies for here. I’m ok with working the land, and my dad is advanced at it(grew up picking tobacco in NC, chopping hogs, farming, etc). He teaches me new shyt every once and awhile. I know how to fish and gut/clean a fish. I just need to get better with cold weather. I need to get better, because if I get stuck here, we’re heading to the northwest, like Montana, WY, etc. figure there won’t be many heading that way.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
its about riding things out till everything is back. look at Puerto rico or new orleans. If people had guns and the 3 month supply of food, they would have been good
Speaking of New Orleans, I had family down here during both Katrina and the Baton Rouge flood abd they were saying it was like the Wild Wild West... same with Hurricane Andrew.

Yeah they had police and people helping but a lot of horror stories at like the superdome, families being stuck/stranded for days, etc.

Some sections of New Orleans (white sections) were actually sealed off and guarded by people in the neighborhoods against what the called “looters”.

So basically, what we were taught is to have that survival bag prepared (think of how the Winter Soldier had a bag in the floor that was prepared just with necessary shyt for when shyt hit the fan) thats a military thing (like we always had a seabag prepared just for last minute deployments and inspections) , to have your gas in a secure place so you won’t have to go and get some (that also happened when I went through Katrina in Miami... people fighting for food, water, gas, etc), can foods or MRE’s, bottled water, weapons, etc.

And then depending on what type of situation it was, we had a certain meet up point. For us, it was either an elevated base or a base underneath the ground...

And this is real life btw... I’m not boosting or pump faking. I’m not prepared as I should be but I’m decently prepared

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Arent u unemployed and live off ur baby mother? I see why u dont want the status quo to change.

I understand yall dont like me but this isnt about me. It’s about black people as a whole. Y’all can go tuck each other’s dikks in another thread.

Please leave that passive energy out of my thread.

you got some serious insecurity issues, i'm merely voicing my thoughts on the topic at hand

but i'll leave to the identity crisis c00n who joins the military of the country that currently occupies where he plans to flea and his love affair of cac rhetoric alone :mjlol:

djkumbaya

Pro
Daps
Im a MGTOW now cuz I didnt overrate Kaurueche? Lol wow.

nah, you was hella aggy about feminism + watching online vids to be “alpha” + paranoid + telling black people to shoot people for small reasons (and obviously catch a charge) + member of the don’t vote crew

not sure how you aren’t a reddit poster at this point lol seem like you would fit in

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
you got some serious insecurity issues, i'm merely voicing my thoughts on the topic at hand

but i'll leave to the identity crisis c00n who joins the military of the country that currently occupies where he plans to flea and his love affair of cac rhetoric alone :mjlol:
Lol aight man. Alotta frustration in this post.

U win. Now leave & quit derailing my thread.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
nah, you was hella aggy about feminism + watching online vids to be “alpha” + paranoid + telling black people to shoot people for small reasons (and obviously catch a charge) + member of the don’t vote crew

not sure how you aren’t a reddit poster at this point lol seem like you would fit in

well see he's just being a freethinker

it is you that are the close minded/echo chamber one, caring for people is for sjw's.

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe

Very immature and inaccurate post. But u win man. Go make a thread about it.

This aint the time or place. Quit derailing the thread.

MaxPain

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Speaking of New Orleans, I had family down here during both Katrina and the Baton Rouge flood abd they were saying it was like the Wild Wild West... same with Hurricane Andrew.

Yeah they had police and people helping but a lot of horror stories at like the superdome, families being stuck/stranded for days, etc.

Some sections of New Orleans (white sections) were actually sealed off and guarded by people in the neighborhoods against what the called “looters”.

So basically, what we were taught is to have that survival bag prepared (think of how the Winter Soldier had a bag in the floor that was prepared just with necessary shyt for when shyt hit the fan) thats a military thing (like we always had a seabag prepared just for last minute deployments and inspections) , to have your gas in a secure place so you won’t have to go and get some (that also happened when I went through Katrina in Miami... people fighting for food, water, gas, etc), can foods or MRE’s, bottled water, weapons, etc.

And then depending on what type of situation it was, we had a certain meet up point. For us, it was either an elevated base or a base underneath the ground...

And this is real life btw... I’m not boosting or pump faking. I’m not prepared as I should be but I’m decently prepared
Right. People always think this shyt wont happen to them. Im sure the people in New Orleans thought the same.

I dont sit around this all day obsessing about it but it is something Ive planned. Rather be prepared then not.

Piri Tomas

All Star
Daps
This comes off as more than a little paranoid click-bait but I'll bite... Who do you expect to come after us? And who is "us"? Black people? You really think people of color will have a better shot surviving in the woods just so we can get hunted down by Deliverance-style inbred whites?

They don't want it with the hood now, can you imagine in a lawless society? It'll just be Brazil-style favelas... Your street survival tactics will need to be on point lol.