Get Into Survivalism Brehs

hcobbland84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Congrats. What state you in? I ask because my state seems to make it harder to do.
Illinois.

The governor (fat man JB Pritzker) is trying to push for an assault weapon ban statewide and a limit on magazine capacity for all automatic handguns (10 round limit and under for all civilians).

One week it’s in effect, the next week it’s stopped, then the ban is back.

Some sheriffs in various counties have stated they will not enforce the ban no matter what, and Pritzker and his supporters have stated that those sheriffs need to be removed from office.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any of you have a USB flash drive?

What do you or what would you out on there?

Apparently all of Wikipedia can be downloaded into a zip drive for 80gb. Even less than that without images or video:

I'm not super computers savvy but if i were to download it, would i open it with a regular web browser and it would be searchable as if it was online?

I might actually download it and update it it once every six months. The main stuff i would need in a survival scenario probably wouldn't change much anyway...

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I'm not super computers savvy but if i were to download it, would i open it with a regular web browser and it would be searchable as if it was online?

I might actually download it and update it it once every six months. The main stuff i would need in a survival scenario probably wouldn't change much anyway...
One post I read said it was on a zip file. I don't know...

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

Take a look at this, this is how these cac survivalist groups are planning...

Notice how he talks about the prisoners, calls em “dindus”....

His plan was alot of bs.....I’d focus more on highway/freeway access and other things...but this is how they think. U need to study ur enemy.

I had a feeling he didnt wanna say but he wanted to say white people group up against these “dindus” or “not really human/non rational people” that he was referring to in the video....

Yall needa be preparing. Get on ya survivalism shyt. Drawing out contingency plans.

I do think something will come soon.
Not gonna get into specifics right now but something has got to give with all the injustices in this country....

If u can, get some weapons, get into martial arts, start training urself, learn how to hunt, fish and live off the land...

Negged for typing din du

Racist dog whistle word

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
What do you all think of the 'Gray Man's concept?

My first instinct is to do the opposite of what the crowd is doing.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Any of you have a USB flash drive?

What do you or what would you put on there?

Apparently all of Wikipedia can be downloaded into a zip drive for 80gb. Even less than that without images or video:

I have all of

Wikipedia
Wikihow
Ifixit

And a few other info sites like that

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

It downloads via there app which doesn't need internet to work , all sites fully browsable

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

It downloads via there app which doesn't need internet to work , all sites fully browsable
Yeah I did that a few days ago. Downloaded Wikipedia. I think they have wikihow in it as well.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Just picked up 2 baofeng uv5r radios, going to program them with all the local emergency services frequencies
Just got a Radio Diddy two weeks ago. Didn't come back with a programming cable but I got one the other day. Have to program it now.

Code:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B08SLR7W7F?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title