Superstar
Daps

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I don't know what ethnicity you all are in this thread. But understand if you're black, and if SHTF, no one is going to help you.

I watch these types of videos often...and they brought up BLM like four times. I don't even agree with some of what BLM does, but as far as they're concerned, you are them. I hear it often in these videos. I know there are local survival groups and shyt like that. I encourage you all to do for self...and don't count on the 'survival community', or any community for that matter, helping your ass out.

Black males will be looked at as a threat by everyone...including by some black people.

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I don't know what ethnicity you all are in this thread. But understand if you're black, and if SHTF, no one is going to help you.

I watch these types of videos often...and they brought up BLM like four times. I don't even agree with some of what BLM does, but as far as they're concerned, you are them. I hear it often in these videos. I know there are local survival groups and shyt like that. I encourage you all to do for self...and don't count on the 'survival community', or any community for that matter, helping your ass out.

Black males will be looked at as a threat by everyone...including by some black people.

Very true.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Damn near every prepper is a super MAGAt.

On that same channel a guy who calls himself The Angry American said in a clip this year something about Barry Sotero.... Dude hasn't been president for a minute and he's still on their minds.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
word I remember someone in this thread thought the whole idea of prepping was goofy.

I'm not sure I want to live in a post apocylplitic hellhole either.

But as we see with Hurricane Katrina when the cops stop coming the white boys start pulling out their AR-15's and start purging any Black people who happen to be in their neighborhood.

Even just them stragetically not helping when they could is an issue. When that Flood hit Staten Island that divestor with her twins got her n- word wake up call when none of her neighbors helped her and she lost her kids.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
word I remember someone in this thread thought the whole idea of prepping was goofy.

I'm not sure I want to live in a post apocylplitic hellhole either.

But as we see with Hurricane Katrina when the cops stop coming the white boys start pulling out their AR-15's and start purging any Black people who happen to be in their neighborhood.

Even just them stragetically not helping when they could is an issue. When that Flood hit Staten Island that divestor with her twins got her n- word wake up call when none of her neighbors helped her and she lost her kids.
I remember a black MMA fighter helped some cac during Katrina and the cac sheepishly brought his damn confederate flag with him. I woulda left the cac. Too many examples of black men saving people during Katrina and cacs killing. Get your gun license and learn survivalism.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359

There isn't really a Black pepper group but I would know your local NAGAA chapter as a substitute. Armed conscious brehs and brehettes could be valuable in such a context.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
There isn't really a Black pepper group but I would know your local NAGAA chapter as a substitute. Armed conscious brehs and brehettes could be valuable in such a context.
NAAGA

NAGAA brings up something else...:dame:

I'm not a gun person at all. Never owned one, but that's good info to know. I'm sure some of those brehs and brehettes would know survivalism. Still doesn't mean they'll help me out though. But if you are a gun owner then maybe register as a member or something.