Get Into Survivalism Brehs

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I need to get a backpack ready.

Jesus said we won't even have time to go in the crib if you're in the field to grab something warm though :damn:

-maps
-water filtration
-knowing the fresh sources of water in your area..and even the surrounding states
(Seattle brehs...cedar river is A OKAY)
-raincoat/poncho/packable wetsuit
-Obviously firearm or crossbow some weapons

I think is the base for me as I'm in a city..I reckon the escape from the city would be nuts..highways would be shyt and people would abandon their cars.

206 is a peninsula so my concern would be to either travel south? Which I doubt because CALI has no fukking water or North up towards Canada...

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Garbage.
Serious preppers and us Govt deployables get issued Sawyer Mini kits.

Water Filtration | Sawyer Products
F r esh water will be the death of millions..or rather lack of it.

I was reading about a paternity that is in dirty water that hatches a moving parasite in your blood..then eventually comes out or your skin in your lower extremities over the course of a few weeks...and you have to like tie a match stick on it to keep tension on it to make it wanna come out ..it's a flatworm
:damn:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
And another habit people can start doing is everytime they go to the store, buy cheap bottles of water, jugs of water, or canned goods.

I used to buy canned goods just for no reason and had them stored. They were always cheap af and I always had bottles of water just sitting in my car. It wasn’t until I moved away did I just gave the food away

Things are different because I’m currently on the move but once things get stable again I will get back to it
The can corn beef hash knock when you poor..sure it'll knock during the apocalypse too:wow:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
As soon as it jumps off I'm heading back South. I work in DC and live 5 mins aways. If things were to jump off right now. I can go home grab my bugout bag, (rifle and pistol) food ( keep a case of water in my car and tank full) and be on the road in 25 mins. I got to beat that initial rush out the city.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
As soon as it jumps off I'm heading back South. I work in DC and live 5 mins aways. If things were to jump off right now. I can go home grab my bugout bag, (rifle and pistol) food ( keep a case of water in my car and tank full) and be on the road in 25 mins. I got to beat that initial rush out the city.
I got fam all throughout the Carolinas do that's my plan. I keep my buyout bag in my car as well. I have rations and water pouches in the bag...about a three days worth. You keep a whole 24 case in your vehicle?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall would really rather do all this than simply leave the country:mjlol:?

Cant imagine having a shootout with some inbred crackas,unless I had to:laff:?

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
rice keeps forever so does honey. you can use honey for a lot of things especially maruka honey
I freeze for rice for a week before storing it. You'll might get rice weevils hatching and crawling otherwise.

Yall would really rather do all this than simply leave the country:mjlol:?

Cant imagine having a shootout with some inbred crackas,unless I had to:laff:?
Leave the country and go where?

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I freeze for rice for a week before storing it. You'll might get rice weevils hatching and crawling otherwise.

The world is a big place. Go wherever America is not and set an example. Go where ever fits your budget and lifestyle. Some may want to go to Canada,some may want to go to Namibia,Belize,Nigeria,Mexico. Stop with this thinking that we all need to leave and go to the same place. I can promise you,you dont want to take most of these assimilated black people with you. And anyone who still has a Europeanized,assimilated mindstate. I prefer they stay in America and keep the white supremacy cancer contained:respect:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Couldn't a food grade bucket a Mylar bag and oxygen absorbers accomplish the same thing?

I never heard of freezing rice before if you didn't need a Mylar back and oxygen absorbers that might be a decent option. I one time freezing fixes that?

Have you ate your frozen rice?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The world is a big place. Go wherever America is not and set an example. Go where ever fits your budget and lifestyle. Some may want to go to Canada,some may want to go to Namibia,Belize,Nigeria,Mexico. Stop with this thinking that we all need to leave and go to the same place. I can promise you,you dont want to take most of these assimilated black people with you. And anyone who still has a Europeanized,assimilated mindstate. I prefer they stay in America and keep the white supremacy cancer contained:respect:
Dipping is the easiest option and what people and animals have always done. If Global warming does the damage that they say it's gonna do Canada and Siberia are vast places that can use a few million smart and resourceful people. If it's economic collapse or nuclear war Then the poor Man's fallout shelter is gonna be a place where no missiles have landed. You'd want a lush fertile wilderness without bad weather. Colombia would be a decent choice or Gabon

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Couldn't a food grade bucket a Mylar bag and oxygen absorbers accomplish the same thing?

I never heard of freezing rice before if you didn't need a Mylar back and oxygen absorbers that might be a decent option. I one time freezing fixes that?

Have you ate your frozen rice?
Freezing rice in the bag it came in from the grocery store then letting it thaw at room temperature. It doesn't harm it. Had rice weevils once and I started searching on how to prevent it.

I suppose the mylar bag with oxygen absorbers could work too.

Last edited: