@Skooby get you a couple of these

15RLNUQTNRNWVNTXXCAC

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Tariq talking about survival. Around the 55-minute mark:

Any of you have a 25-year bucket?

I'm happy he is talkin about this, I thought it was going to all jokes but he went on for almost 10 minutes, inflation has hit the survival market hard, anyone who has bought guns/bullets lately can attest to it

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Ameribrehs eveything isn't about guns

so much more to survivalism besides fukking guns

for a website full of people on some "hiking is for cacs shyt". I would start with the bare minimum of being fit and active, going outside knowing nature and being comfortable in it. walking a lot.

you can store all the food and have all the weapons and packs but if shyt really goes down you are forgetting that prime mode of transportation is prob gonna be on foot. if anything major was to happen that shuts down society the roads would be choke points and places to pick people off or capture them. anyone that's been to war seen how effective road blocks are. you aren't truly ready to go off the grid until you can get off the roads.
Farming will be way more important that guns a year or so after the lights going out. But then all ammo will be expended and knowing how to make things will mean way more than what people can steal or scavenge.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
he getting right at the heart of what's coming

:wow:
I didn't listen but living in a desert when you don't have to makes people who talk about survival sound goofy. There's wild fires, mudslides interspersed with punishing droughts. The Colorado river system won't be able to sustain the southwest for long.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I use water purifying drops, keeps it good allegedly for 5 years

I wouldn't depend on just one method. Sure you could use pool schock to purify already purified and filtered water. But if you had to drink out of of river system near a major american city some aqua tabs aren't gonna help with that. Filter first then treat the water.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't depend on just one method. Sure you could use pool schock to purify already purified and filtered water. But if you had to drink out of of river system near a major american city some aqua tabs aren't gonna help with that. Filter first then treat the water.

I know I was just telling him what I use for my 7 gallon containers, I have a couple of filtering systems too