Get Into Survivalism Brehs

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Wait...active ingredient is 5.25% sodium hypochlorite? That is bleach breh. Not sure what they claiming but if it works for 5 years I can keep doing what I do. How many drops per gallon?

8 drops per gallon and yea I know it's the same thing, essentially but not exactly this has been tested/formulated for water to drink, where as bleach as not and yea I know same Chem etc but I just feel safer with this but I would definitely use bleach if I had no other choice

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Any functional fitness routines that help with everyday tasks?

I’m doing my own lil prison workout for the last year or so. All calisthenics

I can definitely feel the difference in my posture, raising my body and other everyday tasks

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Any functional fitness routines that help with everyday tasks?

I’m doing my own lil prison workout for the last year or so. All calisthenics

I can definitely feel the difference in my posture, raising my body and other everyday tasks

Cardio probably more than anything, it's the one area (fitness) am fuked in

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Just picked up more water preserver noticed my drops were expired a few years ago not worried though

also gonna start baking my own bread next week

We got a bead baking machine years ago. It's not too hard. Obviously don't forget the yeast and you may want to pick up gluten and even malt extract depending on the flavor you looking for.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
We got a bead baking machine years ago. It's not too hard. Obviously don't forget the yeast and you may want to pick up gluten and even malt extract depending on the flavor you looking for.

yup I got active and non active yeast, going to try the old oven method before I go looking for a bread machine, the youtube videos I've seen look easy enough

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

Take a look at this, this is how these cac survivalist groups are planning...

Notice how he talks about the prisoners, calls em “dindus”....

His plan was alot of bs.....I’d focus more on highway/freeway access and other things...but this is how they think. U need to study ur enemy.

I had a feeling he didnt wanna say but he wanted to say white people group up against these “dindus” or “not really human/non rational people” that he was referring to in the video....

Yall needa be preparing. Get on ya survivalism shyt. Drawing out contingency plans.

I do think something will come soon.
Not gonna get into specifics right now but something has got to give with all the injustices in this country....

If u can, get some weapons, get into martial arts, start training urself, learn how to hunt, fish and live off the land...

I just watched the original video in this thread and it's bullshyt. You can tell he wanted to say black people without actually saying it. Prisoners are probably the last people you'll have to worry about.

I agree with part of a comment in the video:

--------
Most men, convicts or not, wouldn't tolerate women being raped. This why when people go to jail for rape or child molestation they are persecuted IN jail.

I think their will be far fewer of these kinds of marauders than we think.

We'll have to worry about the selfish spoiled regular citizens' "human nature" kicking in when wifi and 5G go out and they can't use their gadgets.

The same regular joes who won't hold the door open for you, curse you out in traffic, or refuse to let you over. These are the folks you'll be on the defense against.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Just picked up more water preserver noticed my drops were expired a few years ago not worried though

also gonna start baking my own bread next week
You have to check a rotate things with expiration dates. The Sell by date is just a suggestion, but I don't know if I would depend on expirated water tablets. Bandage expiration dates are low key bullshyt to me especially if they are vaccum sealed.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You have to check a rotate things with expiration dates. The Sell by date is just a suggestion, but I don't know if I would depend on expirated water tablets. Bandage expiration dates are low key bullshyt to me especially if they are vaccum sealed.

:yeshrug: let's say, I'm actually going to start rotating it out this month, 40 gallons or so. Gonna give some to my dogs

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:blessed: bake your own bread brehs

USER-SCOPED-TEMP-DATA-photo1638817748831-6873699839195700931.jpg