Get Into Survivalism Brehs

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
They have these cool armored backpacks now, that convert into a vest.
s-l400.jpg

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Ameribrehs eveything isn't about guns

so much more to survivalism besides fukking guns

for a website full of people on some "hiking is for cacs shyt". I would start with the bare minimum of being fit and active, going outside knowing nature and being comfortable in it. walking a lot.

you can store all the food and have all the weapons and packs but if shyt really goes down you are forgetting that prime mode of transportation is prob gonna be on foot. if anything major was to happen that shuts down society the roads would be choke points and places to pick people off or capture them. anyone that's been to war seen how effective road blocks are. you aren't truly ready to go off the grid until you can get off the roads.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.

for a website full of people on some "hiking is for cacs shyt". I would start with the bare minimum of being fit and active, going outside knowing nature and being comfortable in it. walking a lot.

you can store all the food and have all the weapons and packs but if shyt really goes down you are forgetting that prime mode of transportation is prob gonna be on foot. if anything major was to happen that shuts down society the roads would be choke points and places to pick people off or capture them. anyone that's been to war seen how effective road blocks are. you aren't truly ready to go off the grid until you can get off the roads.

You're such a goofy that you even came all the way to this thread to say precisely what I was going to say :gucci:

:snoop: he's right yall :martin: :pacspit:

There's way more to survivalism than just being able to defend yourself. A gun can't cook outside for you, or build a fire, or grow/harvest food. A gun can't save you if you don't know how to swim and get caught in a flash flood. A gun will not save you if you're choking and don't know basic steps to clear your airway. :ufdup:

The realm of survivalism is like that of martial arts in how it is a never ending lifelong journey of knowledge building, knowledge fortifying, and consistent nurturing.

"Guns" is at best a miniscule part of survivalism.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Tariq talking about survival. Around the 55-minute mark:

Any of you have a 25-year bucket?

I do
Tariq talking about survival. Around the 55-minute mark:

Any of you have a 25-year bucket?

I do, i have two of these. The thing is when you start doing your research while having one or two of these is good , there not the best or most cost effective way to go but in a way there the fool proof way to go. When you do have to use them it just add water. These are what i call my last hope meals , only way i hopefully ever have to get into these is basically full societal collapse. I also have a few cans of what you see in the second pic

Basically at this point what you want to start doing is picking up 1x 2x extra of whatever you get at the supermarket , i can go into more details if you like or have any questions

affb7e58-cb82-4658-9c60-03358fd9b0c0_1.9abc40fe8142cb81458d7256e52c72c9.jpeg

aabdb0ad-039c-4f01-8214-91b7f685e1ec_1.29748f79349c2c2faff58dc0b6fe0f28.jpeg

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe

That’s something I been meaning to bring up

Physical conditioning. Mental conditioning. Living in the elements. Learning nature & what’s poisonious, edible or can be used for shelter etc.

Eating one meal a day. Taking cold showers.

Also the most important thing is building networks. Is anyone getting on the same page with neighbors? Friends & family?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
That’s something I been meaning to bring up

Physical conditioning. Mental conditioning. Living in the elements. Learning nature & what’s poisonious, edible or can be used for shelter etc.

Eating one meal a day. Taking cold showers.

Also the most important thing is building networks. Is anyone getting on the same page with neighbors? Friends & family?
Exactly. No use having Rambo guns and you can't walk 5 miles in an emergency

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I live in a small apartment so I can't do too much storing. But I figure I can get one and put in a closet or something.

Keep in mind think about the actual process, those buckets depending on the ones you get give you enough food for X amount of day, I believe that bucket I posted is 12 meals or 3 days worth. So at bare minimum you will need you will need 3 days worth of water also stored (that's 3 to 6 gallons) of water. Also you would need a way to heat things up, i suggest going to your local asain mart and pick up one of these

71n2Ub6UnoL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

again this all bare minimum stuff to get you through a couple days