Get Into Survivalism Brehs

The Up Right Man

All Star
Daps
You’ll never learn what you need to learn out of fear. It’ll just teach you how to be scared when the time comes, not prepared. That’s why I laugh at a lot of these doomsday scenarios threads.

If you wanna learn something, just learn it, not out of fear that the world will collapse and it might come handy...
So what do you suggest?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Friendly reminder to check your supplies at least once or twice a year

-check electronic devices to make sure they turn on and work
-check food supplies to see expectation dates are good
-check medical supplies
You should leave batteries out of things that you rarely use but need in a hurry like Flashlights and the batteries should be lithium not alkaline.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. I've posted some of my hunting escapades, skinning animals, but I have a bunch of videos. Guns, beatmaking, grilling, etc, videogames, riding on the bike trail, running/exercising.

Depending on what I'm doing I usually record stuff, usually out of boredom, often time to check my own form. I often analyze what I'm doing because without someone there to assist live and give feedback I just watch and see what I need to correct or where things went wrong.

There was a minute I was going to the range and for some reason (probably from shooting a lot of shotgun and rifle) I was hunching my neck and raising my shoulders. I didn't notice it really while I was shooting but watching my videos I saw what I was doing, corrected it and got better groups and more comfort shooting handgun. If I was shooting with any friends or an instructor they would've told me on the spot but since that wasn't available I just use the video to self teach/self correct.

Speaking of which if anyone wants this e-book, holla. Great stuff in it. 800 pages of piff. A lot of known stuff, a lot of new stuff to learn.
51tBFGf8XVL._AC_SY400_ML1_.jpg
Hook a brother uo

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It's going to be bad for women and weak men. You're ready to need a militia. police will be protecting their own families.

No it's not. Women will do what they always do and link with men with resources.

And it depends on how you define weak, It you mean sickly or handicapped yes, but the random soft dudes?? What's gonna happen in america where there's more guns than people, There's gonna be a couple of mini purges as "weak nikkas" get guns and clap the guy who snuffed them in the 3rd grade.