Get in the gym NOW or it's too late for that summer body 2024

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Fam.

If you take the average skinny joe off the street,he ain’t getting brolic in 21 days :mjlol:

SwIKTMy.jpg

aint seen a gym since last summer.

just 100 push ups a day, and of course i do a lot of cardio like walking and playing sports.

21 days in the gym, i'd be broliced out because i dont half step.

its maintaining your physique and muscles, not actually getting them.

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
because not everyone lives in the gym like an athlete or bodybuilder. people have jobs and cant maintain that muscle concentration.

meat heads need just 3 weeks, after that its just maintenance reps.
Blessed to have a job where I don’t sit on my ass all day(Some days I do ). Do a lot of walking, lifting etc

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
takes no more than 3 weeks to get brolic, if you are doing it daily.

what tends to happen is people stop between routines and their muscles deflate.
Yep this is me. I’ll hit the weights heavy for like 2-3 weeks straight and my arms will be all big and toned

Then I don’t hit the gym for 2-3 weeks and my arms looking spaghetti. Need to get consistent

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
SwIKTMy.jpg

aint seen a gym since last summer.

just 100 push ups a day, and of course i do a lot of cardio like walking and playing sports.

21 days in the gym, i'd be broliced out because i dont half step.

its maintaining your physique and muscles, not actually getting them.
That’s literally not what your original statement was.

Why do y’all do this :gucci:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
That’s literally not what your original statement was.

Why do y’all do this :gucci:

what was my original statement ?

that you can be brolic in just 3 weeks, which i have stated through out this thread over and over.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Yep this is me. I’ll hit the weights heavy for like 2-3 weeks straight and my arms will be all big and toned

Then I don’t hit the gym for 2-3 weeks and my arms looking spaghetti. Need to get consistent

repetition like everything.

all these muscle heads are working out daily, thats the time and sacrifice. its continuous because if not you will reduce in size.

for sure. :salute:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm too far gone:mjlol: I'm about 275 now, need to lose a good 50lbs to look decent. Major goal is 185

I just bought a scale so I been weighing my food and it's easier to track calories. And I use my fitness pal. Been staying away from junk and sugar drinks. If I want coffee it's black

At the office we had a big meeting then pizza, so my chicken was out the window. and I ate 4 slices, through that shyt in my fitness pal, was 1000 Cal's easily if accurate. Still got under 2200 goal though

how tall are you?

i weigh ~270.....6'3

im not as tight as i want yet....i look like a linebacker....i still have the shoulders and arms....

depending on what im wearing i look like im in tiup top shape....but i know im not :yeshrug:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
what was my original statement ?

that you can be brolic in just 3 weeks, which i have stated through out this thread over and over.
“takes no more than 3 weeks to get brolic, if you are doing it daily”

Which is false and now you have pivoted to 3 weeks to getting back to a physique you already have.

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
Been on the fit shyt for a minute so I'm good :blessed:
#6'4gang

So basically I'll just be lookin 5 times as good by the time summer rolls around. Thinkin of adding swimming to the routine I heard some brehs mention that in here

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
“takes no more than 3 weeks to get brolic, if you are doing it daily”

Which is false and now you have pivoted to 3 weeks to getting back to a physique you already have.

pivoted :russ:

which is true. it takes no more than 3 weeks to get brolic if you are doing it daily.

then i went on further on the first page to who quoted me that im not talking about losing weight im talking about muscle mass.

brolic = heavy build.

we are on the same page, maybe my wording is poor.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
pivoted :russ:

which is true. it takes no more than 3 weeks to get brolic if you are doing it daily.

then i went on further on the first page to who quoted me that im not talking about losing weight im talking about muscle mass.

brolic = heavy build.

we are on the same page, maybe my wording is poor.
You can’t build considerable muscle mass in 3 weeks. It’s not possible

Can you lean out a little because you have been slacking and get back to where you were beforehand......sure.