Get in the gym NOW or it's too late for that summer body 2024

Huda2daf

Superstar
Daps
I had a little lazy boy pudge going on from sept to now I got a flat stomach. I think I can now focus on building up my arms and shoulders

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
i could do a before and after shot of a 100 push ups and show you in practice what i mean.

you increase muscle constantly through the 21 days nothing hard to fathom about that. i will even go as far as to say you dont need gym or even weights in this 21 days period. just push ups and pull ups, all day all night.

:wow:
Breh, I kid you not, I used to do 1000 pushups every other day. I did 10 sets of 100 within 35 minutes with my fan on the floor to cool me down. I did that for about a year before I got a gym membership.

The days I didn't do pushups I curled dumbells doing 8 sets of 10. I say all that to say I saw no difference in my body a month after doing that. 21 days won't make anyone swole.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Breh, I kid you not, I used to do 1000 pushups every other day. I did 10 sets of 100 within 35 minutes with my fan on the floor to cool me down. I did that for about a year before I got a gym membership.

The days I didn't do pushups I curled dumbells doing 8 sets of 10. I say all that to say I saw no difference in my body a month after doing that. 21 days won't make anyone swole.

this is charles bronson, he does 1000 push ups a day in solitary confinement.

charles-bronson.jpg

known as UKs hardest prisoner, tom hardy played him in the movie.

Bronson-001.jpg

now obviously weights and gym is better and you will see faster results.

but you got to be half stepping if you cant get brolic in 21 days, ...... i do 100 knuckle push ups a day and havent been to the gym in over 8 months.

im brolic right now.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
That's what they say but doing it for a short amount of time will yield great results. I squated everyday for damn near two months and my quads grew a nice amount.
If it worked for you :manny: all the trainers I learned from said every muscle needs a day to heal in order to get the most growth. So if you did it every other day instead of every day you'd probably be even bigger. There's a reason why even The Rock has "Chest Day" instead of it being everyday.

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
If it worked for you :manny: all the trainers I learned from said every muscle needs a day to heal in order to get the most growth. So if you did it every other day instead of every day you'd probably be even bigger. There's a reason why even The Rock has "Chest Day" instead of it being everyday.
I agree that you shouldn't long term but to shock the body and get some sarcoplasmic hypertrophy, it works.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
That's what you call brolic? 21 days will not yield much muscle gain if any at all but you can lower bodyfat and look bigger if you have some muscle mass.

not the best picture for sure, but thats a threat still.

4542572-6206809-image-a-1_1537897918258.jpg

i agree with the rest. but posters shouldn't get disheartened not going to the gym you can get brolic at home.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Okay. Y'all goin too far w/ the shyt now lol. He doesn't put his gun on a counter to intimidate or rape hoes. He was saying he keeps a pistol on him, but when he fukks he puts his gun on the woman's nightstand, and in turn I guess they may get intimidated or thrown off (maybe cuz they don't see that shyt everyday idk). I thought everyone got the just of what he was saying, he just worded it wrong as shyt.
I agree. It was like consensual rape. :ehh:

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
im not looking to lose weight im not fat. im in shape and muscular.

i do cardio because i want to live healthier, but to put on just muscles to be brolic you dont need more than 3 weeks extensive work-out.

Super false fam.

Unless you talking about a guy with already a great muscular base that’s taken extensive time off then yea he prob can get back right in about a solid month. Other than that ain’t nobody getting Brolic in 3 weeks

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Super false fam.

Unless you talking about a guy with already a great muscular base that’s taken extensive time off then yea he prob can get back right in about a solid month. Other than that ain’t nobody getting Brolic in 3 weeks

then you are talking about me and my thuns.

i can tell when one of my boys is working out heavy in a matter of days.

but yeah ive been working out since 16 so i have that muscular base you are speaking of.

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
then you are talking about me and my thuns.

i can tell when one of my boys is working out heavy in a matter of days.

but yeah ive been working out since 16 so i have that muscular base you are speaking of.

Fam.

If you take the average skinny joe off the street,he ain’t getting brolic in 21 days :mjlol: