Get in the gym NOW or it's too late for that summer body 2024

Why

Superstar
Daps
I'm too far gone:mjlol: I'm about 275 now, need to lose a good 50lbs to look decent. Major goal is 185

I just bought a scale so I been weighing my food and it's easier to track calories. And I use my fitness pal. Been staying away from junk and sugar drinks. If I want coffee it's black

At the office we had a big meeting then pizza, so my chicken was out the window. and I ate 4 slices, through that shyt in my fitness pal, was 1000 Cal's easily if accurate. Still got under 2200 goal though
u eat and post like shyt:mjcry:

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
You can realistically drop 20 pounds in three months. Intermittent fasting mixed with Keto and HIIT cardio will drop that weight off of you like crazy.
When I was 400+ (yea nikka) I started taking Phentermine (appetite suppressant) and lost 50 lbs in one month. I know nikkas gonna be like "that was all water weight blah blah blah". Even if that were the case, who wants 50+ lbs of excess water weight? With that being said, to anyone who wants to cut weight fast, get your doctor to prescribe you Phentermine.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
:leostare:

OK then, get brolic in 3 weeks

OP I'm already down about 8lb. Looking to drop another 12 by May.

im not looking to lose weight im not fat. im in shape and muscular.

i do cardio because i want to live healthier, but to put on just muscles to be brolic you dont need more than 3 weeks extensive work-out.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
im not looking to lose weight im not fat. im in shape and muscular.

i do cardio because i want to live healthier, but to put on just muscles to be brolic you dont need more than 3 weeks extensive work-out.
Breh if all it took to get brolic was 3 weeks of working out everyone would be brolic. Don't do that

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
Breh if all it took to get brolic was 3 weeks of working out everyone would be brolic. Don't do that

because not everyone lives in the gym like an athlete or bodybuilder. people have jobs and cant maintain that muscle concentration.

meat heads need just 3 weeks, after that its just maintenance reps.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
I'm too far gone:mjlol: I'm about 275 now, need to lose a good 50lbs to look decent. Major goal is 185

I just bought a scale so I been weighing my food and it's easier to track calories. And I use my fitness pal. Been staying away from junk and sugar drinks. If I want coffee it's black

At the office we had a big meeting then pizza, so my chicken was out the window. and I ate 4 slices, through that shyt in my fitness pal, was 1000 Cal's easily if accurate. Still got under 2200 goal though
Ezekiel 16:49 should be your username.:huhldup: