Get in the gym NOW or it's too late for that summer body 2024

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
For the brehs that I want to lose weight quickly, I'll say fasting is probably the best way.

Eat a big bowl of Oatmeal in the morning (It has alot of fiber which will contain your hunger for a long period of time).

If you do get hungry in the middle of the day...eat something light like celery or baby carrots which contains less than 10 calories each.

Then at the 12 hour mark eat dinner but don't eat a large portion.

I don't think people realize how much they over eat..it stretches out your belly

But make sure you consume protein so you won't lose any muscle.

Do cardio every day to lose the belly fat.

I'm at 172lbs so I don't need to lose any weight...I'm just trying to tone and bulk up some.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
What about bulking

-Lift at least 3x week
-Lift heavy (within reason)
-Reduce cardio
-More carbs (or consider keto)
-Get plenty of rest (7+ hours/night)

Kinda depends on your genetics, but generally this is the way to get there.

Last edited:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
I'm too far gone:mjlol: I'm about 275 now, need to lose a good 50lbs to look decent. Major goal is 185

I just bought a scale so I been weighing my food and it's easier to track calories. And I use my fitness pal. Been staying away from junk and sugar drinks. If I want coffee it's black

At the office we had a big meeting then pizza, so my chicken was out the window. and I ate 4 slices, through that shyt in my fitness pal, was 1000 Cal's easily if accurate. Still got under 2200 goal though

:hhh::gucci::dwillhuh::mjtf::mjtf:

nikka, thats full blown fat nikka status, how you out here weighing as much as Chris Farley (rest in peace):skip:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
For the brehs that I want to lose weight quickly, I'll say fasting is probably the best way.

Eat a big bowl of Oatmeal in the morning (It has alot of fiber which will contain your hunger for a long period of time).

If you do get hungry in the middle of the day...eat something light like celery or baby carrots which contains less than 10 calories each.

Then at the 12 hour mark eat dinner but don't eat a large portion.

I don't think people realize how much they over eat..it stretches out your belly

But make sure you consume protein so you won't lose any muscle.

Do cardio every day to lose the belly fat.

I'm at 172lbs so I don't need to lose any weight...I'm just trying to tone and bulk up some.
So you do a 12 12 intermittent fast?

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
The coli is jokes but we really should encourage and support people making changes to better their health.

Head up, brehs.
I agree.

Fellas y’all better start now. Your diet is key. Also lift heavy shyt and out it down it’s simple. You don’t have to be somebody like myself who benches 405 know damn well my shoulder hurts for a few days after doing it!

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
takes no more than 3 weeks to get brolic, if you are doing it daily.

what tends to happen is people stop between routines and their muscles deflate.

but c/s, im in good shape now. my biceps are like hulkamania pythons brother.
:comeon:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
How do you calculate calories?