Get in the gym NOW or it's too late for that summer body 2024

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
You can’t build considerable muscle mass in 3 weeks. It’s not possible

Can you lean out a little because you have been slacking and get back to where you were beforehand......sure.

fair enough i agree and but we both agree then maintenance is key.

therefore once you have a base to go back and dedicate yourself whole heartedly in just weeks is key.

im just trying to say gym is great and the only way to do something sufficient but once you are there you can really take advantage of home-work out and pedestrian fitness.

imagine if you on the coli 8 hours and after every hour you lock down 50 knuckle push ups, you know how brolic you would be by the end of that week ?

yet alone add the occasional gym visit. the body is easily molded but maintenance is whats the greatest quality. i'll leave you with this quote :

"It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable" - Socrates.

we can all do the basics to brolic from home. :salute:

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
OP needs to tell us the mental exercises to help us, this is more important.

me personally i chastise myself anytime i remember i havent done my push ups i immediately do it, and add as many 50 reps i can through out the day.

i wont be going to the gym all year. when i was locked it was cool but these gyms make me too aroused and i get impatient with people bullshytting.

its a mental thing as you brush your teeth, start with a mild 25 push ups or pull ups each morning and build from there.

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I been working out almost for 1 year and currently have 22% body fat so I'm getting closer to having the body I want but I also been slacking some which I know is hurting my progress. I work so much that it leaves me with no energy to wanna excersice the way I want to.

But I'm trying to get below 20% but sometimes I get a taste for sweets and sugar which is my kryptonite. But on the flip side, I have packed on some muscle on my upper/lower body.

My legs are starting to look like a NFL running back. :wow:

It's important to never skip leg days.

It's also raised my confidence levels with the ladies.

But at the beginning of March I'm gonna get on a more strict diet ( I eat alot of veggies and protein already) but I'm meaning cutting out all the junk completely, leave the beer alone and just drink nothing but water and then see how I look after 31 days.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
how tall are you?

i weigh ~270.....6'3

im not as tight as i want yet....i look like a linebacker....i still have the shoulders and arms....

depending on what im wearing i look like im in tiup top shape....but i know im not :yeshrug:

I'm 6'. People say I look like a line backer too. I had broads on me when I was around 245. :yeshrug:

I'm doing this for myself though. Real playas are pulling year round

Superstar
Daps
Buddy up the road put me on this new weight loss supplement. Say I should be slimmer in 2 weeks...

New-Jack-City-quotes-2.gif

Superstar
Daps
For real though, some lightly seasoned chicken tiddy, medium to long walks, and mild weight lifting can go a long way towards helping you reach y’all weight loss goals. Try to focus more on the cardiovascular health aspect more than weight loss. The body shaping will come with the increased health and endurance.