Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
If you want to talk to and meet women with no hassle, download Hinge
:ufdup:

There's no other app with as much activity that's this great functionally

Life changing experience getting this. And it's been a day since I made an account
:ahh:

Original post before I found the light
:wow:

I've been chilling since November and not having any interaction with women past a platonic level

After the inner battle, I gave in. I re-downloaded Tinder because it's easy to get matches and simple

Hinge takes too long and you get only 5 swipes a day. Bumble is toxic. Any other app is irrelevant

I'm just looking for genuine women. Friends, whatever else. I don't have any expectations
:yeshrug:

Even if I did match with someone down to slam ass, she would have to be trustworthy and genuine. Can't go raw in any girl these days

But bruh

Wtf is up with this app?
:gucci:

Are these problems just me or do yall experience them too?

Why are there so many skinny white women?

Why are there so many women who are clear walking red flags?

Why are there women who have "looking for friends only" in their bios but booty pics?????

Why have I only found less than 10 women worth swiping right on after using this shyt for an hour?

I used Tinder years ago when I was insecure, desperate, and not nearly as attractive as I am now

I used to swipe right on EVERY GIRL years ago

It's like night and day. And the prices for these damn subscriptions

Tinder plus for 25 dollars a month? This is the 3rd tier membership

You don't even want to know the price of Tinder Platinum
:francis:

shyt is almost predatory. Taking advantage of men who have trouble finding women on there that are interested

Paying over 25 dollars a month. For THESE WOMEN???

Only reason I haven't deleted this app yet is because it's been over an hour. I'm probably deleting it tomorrow night. Because this whole shyt is pathetic

And it reminds me why I haven't dated since November. This is a lost generation

Whenever I'm ready to really put myself out there romantically, imma just meet women at brunches, libraries, poetry jams, and places like that where I'm comfortable

This online shyt is for the birds (do not ask me how)

Last edited:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
I hear those platforms are all literally owned by the same company pretty much.

They got yall in a spin cycle holding literal companionship hostage. Yall gotta break free of that bullshyt man. GL out there.

Really done fukked around and let corp america into the dating scene like this. Crazy, people fukked up embracing that shyt if you ask me. :yeshrug:

DaStangMan

Rookie
Bushed
Daps
The algorithm thinks you’re ugly if you are getting ugly women as options to swipe 🤷‍♂️. It’s ok only about 10-15 percent of men do well on there. I was on there for about a year and a half about a year after my fiancé passed away. I slept with 7 women on there it’s not impossible but there are guys who never got a real match or date and they post on Reddit. Far more men on there than woman and average and ugly woman egos get elevated on there due to desperate men and the number dynamics.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been chilling since November and not having any interaction with women past a platonic level

After the inner battle, I gave in. I re-downloaded Tinder because it's easy to get matches and simple

Hinge takes too long and you get only 5 swipes a day. Bumble is toxic. Any other app is irrelevant

I'm just looking for genuine women. Friends, whatever else. I don't have any expectations
:yeshrug:

Even if I did match with someone down to slam ass, she would have to be trustworthy and genuine. Can't go raw in any girl these days

But bruh

Wtf is up with this app?

Are these problems just me or do yall experience them too?

Why are there so many skinny white women?

Why are there so many women who are clear walking red flags?

Why are there women who have "looking for friends only" in their bios but booty pics?????

Why have I only found less than 10 women worth swiping right on after using this shyt for an hour?

I used Tinder years ago when I was insecure, desperate, and not nearly as attractive as I am now

I used to swipe right on EVERY GIRL years ago

It's like night and day. And the prices for these damn subscriptions

Tinder plus for 25 dollars a month? This is the 3rd tier membership

You don't even want to know the price of Tinder Platinum

shyt is almost predatory. Taking advantage of men who have trouble finding women on there that are interested

Paying over 25 dollars a month. For THESE WOMEN???

Only reason I haven't deleted this app yet is because it's been over an hour. I'm probably deleting it tomorrow night. Because this whole shyt is pathetic

And it reminds me why I haven't dated since November. This is a lost generation

Whenever I'm ready to really put myself out there romantically, imma just meet women at brunches, libraries, poetry jams, and places like that where I'm comfortable

This online shyt is for the birds (do not ask me how)
hinge nikka.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
There was a period during the pandemic where I matched with some BAD ASS WOMEN

I’m talking about the type of women that cause accidents. I kept checking the app everyday cause I thought my shyt was glitching :mjlol:

Tinder nowadays? Absolutely nothing. Those types are all doing OF or fukking rich dudes or some shyt.

I eat off Hinge tho and I have shyt photos. If I stepped my photo game up I’d easily be in the highest percentile.