Georgia 6th Congressional District Special Election - (Handel WINS 52%-48% over Ossoff)

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
am i misremembering or werent you one of those who wasnt gonna vote cause theyre all the same or one of the ones who was gonna take your ball and go home because Bernie didnt win?
i voted for gary johnson. i guess you could interpret it that way :ehh: i was too disgusted with the democrats' blatant tanking for hillary to vote for them this year

i also dont live in a swing state, we're comfortably blue. so my vote was unimportant

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
i know that americans associate "D" and "R" with a brand when they go to the poll, and prominent politicians are a big part of that brand

but dont let me get in the way of you caping for some of the most corrupt, self serving democrats in the party :mjlol:
Okay, so you're just parroting back talking points.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
i voted for gary johnson. i guess you could interpret it that way :ehh: i was too disgusted with the democrats' blatant tanking for hillary to vote for them this year

i also dont live in a swing state, we're comfortably blue. so my vote was unimportant

thanks for answering

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nancy P is 77 and out of touch but Bernie is 75 and yall Bernie Bros want him to run in 2020 when hes 78 fukking years old
nancy has been in congress 29 years and Bernie 25 years but Bernie Bros say we need new energy
:why:

all these posts about how we should get rid of Nancy because the repubs hate her so much?
fukk that. they hate her because shes effective Somebody call up Boehner and ask him to put his drink down and he will tell you.

are there adjustments that can be made throughout the Democratic party? sure
we certainly dont need to cater to the whims of the repubs though.

if you want the repubs to select your leaders and your candidates go ahead and register R.
:scust:

ooooh the Bernie Bro is soooo angry :lupe:

Bernie has been ranting for the last 6 months of how fukking bad we should feel for WWC-
mention people of color BLACK people, brown people, lgbt folks and bernie says
"thats playing identity politics" but we should all continue to fukking cry cry cry and wait in the back of the bus
because white peoples feelings are hurt.
fukk yall millenials and fukk the WWC too fukk Bernie especially.

if Nancy is an old bytch
Bernie is an old bytch right along with her.

Bernie talked real nice and smooth in the election
what has he accomplished in the congress and the senate?
approximatly nothing. renamed some post offices
and took shyt loads of NRA money.
:pacspit:

hes not a Dem, only registered as a dem to use the dem infastructure
then quickly reregistered as an independent after the election
now spends every day bashing the Dem party.
Create your own party bernie bros and you can have whoever the fukk
you want as your party leader.

Bernie was in that Pelosi ad too wasn't he ?And really how many people commenting are experts on GA-06 because it seems to me that righ leaning districts don't really care about "corporatist vs populist" stuff that is coming out because it might as well be a distinction without a difference if it is coming from Democrats. Even if they remove her does Tim Ryan think the Republicans wouldn't run ads tying whoever the speaker is, Harry Reid was also a popular punching bag for right wing talking points before he retired and so was Ted Kennedy and i doubt they would have said remove Ted Kennedy from leadership positions because right wingers didn' like him.

What does Nancy Pelosi have to do with winning House seats?

She's the leader of the party in the house of reps. Her reputation is in the gutter and she comes off as the old rich lady from SF who cares more her wine yards in Napa then regular americans. Also I give my props to Kathleen Rice and Tim Ryan here.
'hold that L up high' :mjlol:

Yuck!

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:what::mjlol:

alright breh, you win. i guess i should be glad i escaped this conversation without you reporting my posts :deadjay:
I'm not looking to win. It's just that it would be easier to carry on conversations with some of you without the misinformation. And I didn't report the post that got you bushed. You're just a piece of shyt whose time had come.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it would be easier to carry on conversations with some of you without the misinformation..
i know that americans associate "D" and "R" with a brand when they go to the poll, and prominent politicians are a big part of that brand

but dont let me get in the way of you caping for some of the most corrupt, self serving democrats in the party :mjlol:
where the fukk is the 'misinformation' :what: nancy pelosi is a prominent representative of the democrats. shes all over the national media. she's corrupt and self-serving; her net worth is indicative of that

i know you think im a huge fakkit and all that, but dont let it get in the way of making coherent points :deadjay:

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
if you want her around to line her pockets, i mean fundraise, that's cool. just dont expect to win elections :ehh:

This garbage.

Pelosi isn't in charge of getting Democrats elected. And your brand complaint is superficial. Any Dem in that position would get the same treatment. The GOP want her out because she's competent. She's the new boogeyman now that Hillary is out of the picture, and you people are eating it up... again.

where the fukk is the 'misinformation' :what: nancy pelosi is a prominent representative of the democrats. shes all over the national media. she's corrupt and self-serving; her net worth is indicative of that

i know you think im a huge fakkit and all that, but dont let it get in the way of making coherent points :deadjay:
You're just repeating the same empty shyt from the general. Explain how she is ineffective as minority leader.

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This garbage.

Pelosi isn't in charge of getting Democrats elected. And your brand complaint is superficial. Any Dem in that position would get the same treatment. The GOP want her out because she's competent. She's the new boogeyman now that Hillary is out of the picture, and you people are eating it up... again.

You're just repeating the same empty shyt from the general. Explain how she is ineffective as minority leader.
sure

but before i go any further, i just want to reiterate and confirm that you're caping for an establishment, career politician who's used her position to enrich herself to the tune of millions and millions of dollars
:ehh:

Last edited:

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
sure

but before i go any further, i just want to reiterate and confirm that you're caping for an establishment, career politician who's used her position to enrich herself :ehh:
How? I'm just trying to gain a greater understanding of what you believe are the responsibilities of the minority leader. I would also be interested in who you believe should be her replacement.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How? I'm just trying to gain a greater understanding of what you believe are the responsibilities of the minority leader. I would also be interested in who you believe should be her replacement.
how about someone whose net worth doesn't indicate that they're completely beholden to corporate interests :heh: