Georgia 6th Congressional District Special Election - (Handel WINS 52%-48% over Ossoff)

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nancy P is 77 and out of touch but Bernie is 75 and yall Bernie Bros want him to run in 2020 when hes 78 fukking years old
nancy has been in congress 29 years and Bernie 25 years but Bernie Bros say we need new energy
:why:

all these posts about how we should get rid of Nancy because the repubs hate her so much?
fukk that. they hate her because shes effective Somebody call up Boehner and ask him to put his drink down and he will tell you.

are there adjustments that can be made throughout the Democratic party? sure
we certainly dont need to cater to the whims of the repubs though.

if you want the repubs to select your leaders and your candidates go ahead and register R.
:scust:

bernie actually tries to speak to millenials, you fukkin idiot

pelosi is an establishment democrat who "caters to the whims" of the republicans....shes the one who pushes the party toward the center

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
bernie actually tries to speak to millenials, you fukkin idiot

pelosi is an establishment democrat who "caters to the whims" of the republicans....shes the one who pushes the party toward the center

ooooh the Bernie Bro is soooo angry :lupe:

Bernie has been ranting for the last 6 months of how fukking bad we should feel for WWC-
mention people of color BLACK people, brown people, lgbt folks and bernie says
"thats playing identity politics" but we should all continue to fukking cry cry cry and wait in the back of the bus
because white peoples feelings are hurt.
fukk yall millenials and fukk the WWC too fukk Bernie especially.

if Nancy is an old bytch
Bernie is an old bytch right along with her.

Bernie talked real nice and smooth in the election
what has he accomplished in the congress and the senate?
approximatly nothing. renamed some post offices
and took shyt loads of NRA money.
:pacspit:

hes not a Dem, only registered as a dem to use the dem infastructure
then quickly reregistered as an independent after the election
now spends every day bashing the Dem party.
Create your own party bernie bros and you can have whoever the fukk
you want as your party leader.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bernie was in that Pelosi ad too wasn't he ?And really how many people commenting are experts on GA-06 because it seems to me that righ leaning districts don't really care about "corporatist vs populist" stuff that is coming out because it might as well be a distinction without a difference if it is coming from Democrats. Even if they remove her does Tim Ryan think the Republicans wouldn't run ads tying whoever the speaker is, Harry Reid was also a popular punching bag for right wing talking points before he retired and so was Ted Kennedy and i doubt they would have said remove Ted Kennedy from leadership positions because right wingers didn' like him.

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
Bernie was in that Pelosi ad too wasn't he ?And really how many people commenting are experts on GA-06 because it seems to me that righ leaning districts don't really care about "corporatist vs populist" stuff that is coming out because it might as well be a distinction without a difference if it is coming from Democrats. Even if they remove her does Tim Ryan think the Republicans wouldn't run ads tying whoever the speaker is, Harry Reid was also a popular punching bag for right wing talking points before he retired and so was Ted Kennedy and i doubt they would have said remove Ted Kennedy from leadership positions because right wingers didn' like him.

Well you can't tell these experts on the internet anything. If only our party had a congressional leader that "they" liked everything would be fine.
Like shyt would be any different no matter who was sitting in the chair on our side.
SMH
Jesus Christ could be our leader and every single elected repub present and former and every right wing talking head and outlet would demonize him as a brown foreign who wants to take from the rich and give to the poor and also he's a Soros plant.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nancy P is 77 and out of touch but Bernie is 75 and yall Bernie Bros want him to run in 2020 when hes 78 fukking years old
nancy has been in congress 29 years and Bernie 25 years but Bernie Bros say we need new energy
:why:

all these posts about how we should get rid of Nancy because the repubs hate her so much?
fukk that. they hate her because shes effective
nancy pelosi is a multi-millionaire, insincere establishment shill :yeshrug: thats the difference

if you want her around to line her pockets, i mean fundraise, that's cool. just dont expect to win elections :ehh:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you know or not?
i know that americans associate "D" and "R" with a brand when they go to the poll, and prominent politicians are a big part of that brand

but dont let me get in the way of you caping for some of the most corrupt, self serving democrats in the party :mjlol:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
@JahFocus CS can you tell me exactly what you were trying to express in your neg?

the difference between right and left talk about ??? what

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
nancy pelosi is a multi-millionaire, insincere establishment shill :yeshrug: thats the difference

if you want her around to line her pockets, i mean fundraise, that's cool. just dont expect to win elections :ehh:

am i misremembering or werent you one of those who wasnt gonna vote cause theyre all the same or one of the ones who was gonna take your ball and go home because Bernie didnt win?