Georgia 6th Congressional District Special Election - (Handel WINS 52%-48% over Ossoff)

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
the 6th used to be full of plantations, there people are they're descendants, that line of thinking aint never going away, especially when niccas in this metro area bent the knee to avoid the creation of Milton County.

you also got a rack of Latins, carpetbaggers, and eastern Europeans with money who may have not owned slaves but clearly rented them here and there, and they think they better than you simply because they white or white looking, mufukkers can't even take a good picture.

Piff Huxtable

Delaney 2020,2024,2028...
Daps
Nancy_Pelosi_pride_flag_san_fran_810_500_55_s_c1.jpg

looks like Republicans have nothing to worry about in 2018 :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
In The Clouds
I just saw a room full of hillbillies Cheering on A NYC billionaire telling them poor people shouldn't make decisions In government.

I think some of y'all have been in the echo chamber too long. :MJFranc:
That's Trump's base lmao. Dem's problem is that they moved to the center and are most comfortable there, but Republicans are not "moderate" in any sense. They don't give a fukk. So the best strategy for Democrats is to convince young people and progressives to vote, but they can't because the leadership isn't progressive and is beholden to big donors. It's that simple.

Daps
Reppin
In The Clouds
Yo this shyt is sad bro. I finally took a look at the voting history of the GA 6...:snoop:. I have no idea why the Dems thought they could win this seat. I mean I know why, they thought they could catch the republicans sleeping with that runoff, but they honestly have/had no chance of winning that seat in a general election. This was a pointless race. They were going to use a sneaky win to create a false narrative and feed off of that around the nation.

Georgia's 6th Congressional District - Ballotpedia

Take a look at the voting history on this page. Since 2000, a Democrat has never cracked more than 40% in a general election year.

When you take a look at the midterm results the prospect of a victory are even worse. I mean, it's just nothing but the dems getting obliterated across the board.

2002 lost by 120k votes :scusthov:
2006 by 90k votes :scusthov:
2010 a dem DIDN'T EVEN RUN. An independent was on the roll, received 188 votes. LOST BY 198K votes :damn:
2014 midterms they lost by 60k votes :scusthov:. I'm not even joking when I say the 2014 loss was the CLOSEST margin of defeat by vote total since 2000. :scusthov:

This was the hill that the democratic party decided to die on? :bryan:

The closest margin of defeat that the democrats experienced in this district was in 2016, against Tom Price, with Dems receiving a vote count of 124,917 or 38.3% of the vote. :ld:

Wanna guess how many votes the democrats received tonight? 124,893. Their second highest vote count in district history against one of the worst republican turnouts in district history.

:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:
That district has been changing to be fair and HRC came very close. But Ossoff tried to run as a centrist candidate and a real Republican will always beat a Republican-lite. The nikka said he would not support single-payer and a whole bunch of other shyt.