Georgia 6th Congressional District Special Election - (Handel WINS 52%-48% over Ossoff)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Jon Osoff is 30. He only had a 7 point lead in his age group. Why the fukk did he campaign like he's 55 and lived life? All of those highly paid consultants and he couldn't speak to people his age? You're telling me student loan reform doesn't speak to those 18-35 in Georgia? They don't give a fukk about tuition free college in Georgia? That's only a NY & CA construct? Bullshyt. Why the fukk would we care about "government waste" when unlimited $ is printed up for the war machine. Most likely the thing that helps me or people like me is the "waste". fukk him.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jon Osoff is 30. He only had a 7 point lead in his age group. Why the fukk did he campaign like he's 55 and lived life? All of those highly paid consultants and he couldn't speak to people his age? You're telling me student loan reform doesn't speak to those 18-35 in Georgia? They don't give a fukk about tuition free college in Georgia? That's only a NY & CA construct? Bullshyt. Why the fukk would we care about "government waste" when unlimited $ is printed up for the war machine. Most likely the thing that helps me or people like me is the "waste". fukk him.

he's an establishment democrat shill, so he's clearly out of touch with most Americans.

the Dems are going to continue to lose if they keep supporting candidates like this guy.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I'm confused by this thread, are the Ga folks in here happy that Handel won, happy that Ossoff lost, or happy that they were right about guessing the results? The conservative agenda is not good for the majority of the people on this site, and most of us are triple fukked if the GOP continue to be emboldened by Trump and his voters. The Dems aren't perfect and they will not cure everything, but y'all need to stop with this party division. If you are an independent, great, but don't fukking withhold your vote locally. Which party is closer to your politics? The Dems are surely closer to Bernies agenda, or a progressive agenda than the Republicans. At the end of the day, these Rupblicans are gaining strongholds, and we as a nation are getting further and further away from the issues that are important to the folks here. Keep celebrating these Repblican victories, saying I told you so, or throwing your hands up and saying it doesn't make a difference, because that's exactly how we are all gonna lose, every time. Mushrooms and our ideals are growing in the same place right now.
Democrats don't have a coherent message or strategy amongst themselves. Nobody is on the same page and they refuse to listen to young people.

Nancy Pelosi is 77 fukking years old and completely out of touch. Their election results have been a catastrophe during her "leadership" and she refuses to step aside and admit she's wrong.

Their whole strategy every election now is to court center-right voters instead of energizing their own fukking base. When you show complete apathy towards what should be your biggest supporters, why should anybody be surprised when those same people don't go to the polls?

Embrace Bernie's message and go hard left. That's what the people want. Even if they still got wiped in elections, how would it be worse than what we're already seeing time and time again?

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
nancy P is 77 and out of touch but Bernie is 75 and yall Bernie Bros want him to run in 2020 when hes 78 fukking years old
nancy has been in congress 29 years and Bernie 25 years but Bernie Bros say we need new energy
:why:

all these posts about how we should get rid of Nancy because the repubs hate her so much?
fukk that. they hate her because shes effective Somebody call up Boehner and ask him to put his drink down and he will tell you.

are there adjustments that can be made throughout the Democratic party? sure
we certainly dont need to cater to the whims of the repubs though.

if you want the repubs to select your leaders and your candidates go ahead and register R.
:scust:

Meta Reign

I walk the streets like, ''say something, n!gga!''
Daps
Reppin
Franklin ave.
Democrats don't have a coherent message or strategy amongst themselves. Nobody is on the same page and they refuse to listen to young people.

Nancy Pelosi is 77 fukking years old and completely out of touch. Their election results have been a catastrophe during her "leadership" and she refuses to step aside and admit she's wrong.

Their whole strategy every election now is to court center-right voters instead of energizing their own fukking base. When you show complete apathy towards what should be your biggest supporters, why should anybody be surprised when those same people don't go to the polls?

Embrace Bernie's message and go hard left. That's what the people want. Even if they still got wiped in elections, how would it be worse than what we're already seeing time and time again?
The dems can't go hard left. . . Because that would mean going after their sponsors. Which means L's for eternity.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
Bernie showed nikkas the gameplan and these nikkas are STILL out here being hardheaded and running these centrist Hillary-Bot ass candidates :mindblown::mindblown:

That centrist shyt isn't working all it does is piss off the base.No republican is going to switch lines to vote for a diet republican instead of the authentic real thing.

It's not fukking rocket science.

Not to mention that this Ossoff nikka doesn't even look the part of a southern democrat.