George Zimmerman's Brother Makes an @ss Outta Himself on Piers Morgan...

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Cosign to the fullest. That cac killed a young kid and white people got together and donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to him for doing it. And y'all actually think white people like your black ass?

:pacspit:

Not to cape for white folks, but to be fair a majority of white people are just as outraged at this whole situation. Its conservative white folks who are the problem. Go to any right leaning message board, and they are lustily supporting any and everything zimmerman.

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
Zimmerman was head of the neighborhood watch group. He tired to be a hero, he turned around and got his azz beat, and shoot Martin. Keeping real goes wrong.

Breh reading your post was sickening because I don't think you are trolling

Do you think Zimmerman was wrong?

What do you want to see happen to Zimmerman?

How old are you?

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
Breh reading your post was sickening because I don't think you are trolling

Do you think Zimmerman was wrong?

What do you want to see happen to Zimmerman?

How old are you?

Zimmerman took upon his self to follow (harass) someone; the person he was following gave him the breaks; Zimmerman feared for life while receiving the breaks and shoot and killed Martin. Zimmerman should've let the dame police do they job but this is what happens when keeping it goes wrong.

Now Martin is dead and Martin's family will never be the same.
Zimmerman loses everything, job, money, friends, etc. Even if Zimmerman is acquitted, his life will never be the same. He would have to move.

Emotionally, I think the dude should get sentence to jail.
From the legal side of things, I can see how he could be acquitted but held civilly liable for the death of Martin.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Zimmerman took upon his self to follow (harass) someone; the person he was following gave him the breaks; Zimmerman feared for life while receiving the breaks and shoot and killed Martin. Zimmerman should've let the dame police do they job but this is what happens when keeping it goes wrong.

Zimmerman loses everything, job, money, friends, etc. Even if Zimmerman is acquitted, his life will never be the same. He would have to move.

From the legal side of things, I can see how he could be acquitted but held civilly liable for the death of Martin.

this isn't a case of keeping it real goes wrong unless you're talking about him keeping it real prejudiced and real bigoted.

imo he committed a crime and the only way he gets out of it is if the prosecution screws up...which is a possibility.

Koapa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Arlington, Tx.
this isn't a case of keeping it real goes wrong unless you're talking about him keeping it real prejudiced and real bigoted.

imo he committed a crime and the only way he gets out of it is if the prosecution screws up...which is a possibility.

'When keeping it real goes' is a saying used when a person tries to take matters in their own hands and it ends wrong. This is a perfect case of, When keeping it real goes wrong. People, especially those neighborhood watch groups, have to realize some crimes take time to resolve and Zimmerman was being impatience with the Sanford PD burglary investigations. Now his azz has target over his head.

I've been following this case and the persecutors have been doing a horrible job. There's no way Martin gf should've lied under oath. Now that key evidence is thrown out.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Not to cape for white folks, but to be fair a majority of white people are just as outraged at this whole situation. Its conservative white folks who are the problem. Go to any right leaning message board, and they are lustily supporting any and everything zimmerman.

fukk outta here breh. In the words of the honorable El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz

I charge the white man with being the greatest liar on earth! I charge the white man with being the greatest drunkard on earth.... I charge the white man with being the greatest gambler on earth. I charge the white man, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, with being the greatest murderer on earth. I charge the white man with being the greatest peace-breaker on earth.... I charge the white man with being the greatest robber on earth. I charge the white man with being the greatest deceiver on earth. I charge the white man with being the greatest trouble-maker on earth. So therefore, ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I ask you, bring back a verdict of guilty as charged!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYZHe9r7Dd4"]'I Charge the White Man' - Malcolm X. Movie opening. - YouTube[/ame]

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps

That's what I believed might have happened at this point (until evidence presented during the trial proves otherwise)

Do I personally think Zimmerman should serve some time for murking that kid? That depends on two things: who made the first physical gesture at the beginning of the fight, and how bad Zimmerman was getting his ass kicked during the fight. If Trayvon threw the first punch and was really beating the shyt out of Zimmerman, then I can see people sympathizing with Zimmerman pulling out the heat at that point.....but he gonna have to prove them shyts....the extent of his injuries are gonna be a factor

Then there's the other possibility that he confronted Trayvon, tried to physically restrain him which caused Trayvon to fight back....maybe Trayvon didn't even beat him that bad and because he was scared/angry about Trayvon fighting back, he pulled out the heat even though there was no reason to fear for his life. In that scenario, of course he should get put under the prison, especially since the whole scenario started with him approaching Trayvon in the first place (even though again, that alone is no reason for Trayvon to put hands on him)

Unlike most nikkas, I haven't already made up my mind on what I believed happened because I haven't heard all of the facts yet :manny:

But if he gets acquitted.....nobody is doing anything other than complain online :childplease:. You might have a few isolated, random crazies acting out for an acquittal (like that crazy FAU chick :lolbron:)........but RIOTS? :dead:

It ain't that serious. It's 2013.....nikkas don't care on that level no more. At least not about stories like this one. nikkas MIGHT be quick to react and do a lil rioting upon initially hearing of an incident, but by verdict time they don't care that much anymore :yeshrug:.....the moment done passed

fukk outta here breh. In the words of the honorable El-Hajj Malik El-Shabazz

'I Charge the White Man' - Malcolm X. Movie opening. - YouTube

Ain't that the same nikka who used to rub baby powder all over old-man cac asses for money before he became famous? :myspotnash:

Yeah.....I'm sure that's him......

Beegio

You ni66as don't exist we eat filet mignon
Daps

I think you mean "give him the beats" :rudy:

I've never heard anyone use the term, "give him the breaks" :wtb:

Its those small subtleties in slang that y'all cacs will never be able to understand, and it exposes y'all every time.
:deadmanny:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
george-zimmerman_trayvon-martin.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont you be dikridin Israelis tho? :ohhh:

Fuk u and all the c*acs here

Let keep it 100

tumblr_m845ijECFV1r8p9fpo1_250.gif

When have I ever dikkrided Israelis?? I might have said :pacspit: to Saudi Arabia, but didn't you cat h the recent thread about Gucci where I said fukk a BLACK marine in the army that fights for a nation that enslaved us and continues to oppress us. fukk that.

Smarten up.