George R.R. Martin flew to New York to beg an HBO executive to make Game of Thrones 10 seasons long

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Netflix copped them for a Three-Body Problem series adaptation. I haven't read the books but I hear it's a complex sci-fi story. Netflix wasted the bag... :hhh:

people already got an agenda they won't forget against D&D no matter how good this new show could potentially be. You gonna see it in reviews too.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
'Game of Thrones' Prequel Series 'Tales of Dunk and Egg' Finds Writer - Variety

Great material (and great dialogue) for a show but I'm not sure whether audiences want GoT without dragons. This could have great potential if the writing/scripts are good but it's gonna boil down to a lot of talking. Almost like a detective show, two guys (well, a knight and a boy) walking around bantering each other and getting into adventures.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
'Game of Thrones' Prequel Series 'Tales of Dunk and Egg' Finds Writer - Variety

Great material (and great dialogue) for a show but I'm not sure whether audiences want GoT without dragons. This could have great potential if the writing/scripts are good but it's gonna boil down to a lot of talking. Almost like a detective show, two guys (well, a knight and a boy) walking around bantering each other and getting into adventures.
Got was great before dragons.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm glad this show ended in calamity....the amount of sh!t I had to eat from die-hard fans ostracizing me

:mjlol:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to think prequels were a creative way to tell a story, but damn have they been overused.
It's starting to look like the coward's way out for a writer: instead of expanding on a story lemme just retell some old, inconsequential shyt. Let's just connect the dots instead of plotting a new path. Let's explain how Han Solo got his last name so the fans will clap. :usure: