George Lopez Latino Rules: Dont marry somebody black

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
These days with everybody being so caught in their feelings it's gotta be hard to a comedian. I don't know where George was going with the joke so I can't fully judge it, his over reaction was unnecessary and made the shyt way more than it needed to be.

The joke was about his old ass grandma. Im sure alot of old ass grandma feel that way..

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
I'm not approving this but comedians say offensive shyt all the time. This might be retaliation from when Katt Williams was getting at Mexicans. :yeshrug:

Last edited:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
I'm not approving this but comedians say offensive shyt all the time. This might be retaliation from when Katt Williams was getting a Mexicans. :yeshrug:

No one wants to remember Williams comedic diatribe breh. It's just jokes, ethnic jokes been around forever, it's just this sensitive and politically correct world we live in today makes a mountain out of a molehill. ALL comedians make jokes about other races, vulgar ones at that.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funny how DL Hughley has no problem going hard at other black entertainers but is caping for Lopez. Wasn't he just completely trashing Steve Harvey the other day..

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
He wasn't being racist but that's how Mexican families are:yeshrug:

My family wouldn't care if I had a black girlfriend :francis:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i think it was bill maher or chris rock saying that they just stopped doing colleges because of all the liberal tears :dead:
Maher said it.
But a lot of comedians feel that way.

Liberals do go way too far to protect feelings and politcal correctness.
And it's done major damage to their causes.

Everything cannot be sugar coated

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maher said it.
But a lot of comedians feel that way.

Liberals do go way too far to protect feelings and politcal correctness.
And it's done major damage to their causes.

Everything cannot be sugar coated
ask hillary :huhldup:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ask hillary :huhldup:
Speaking of Hillary, I saw a meme on facebook a few minutes ago that said Bernie Sanders was eliminated from the run for President over 6 months ago and there's still a constant stream of videos and tweets by him fighting every day. But that nobody's heard a peep from Hillary since the election was over.

Well, got damn...

full

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
Real talk breh, I live in NYC, the look I got when I use to meet up with this fine dominican girl in heights by the latino men in her neighborhood was :picard:

And I dated a puerto rican girl in college, and she basically all but said the rest of her friends are all :mjgrin:
Was they afro or white ones

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speaking of Hillary, I saw a meme on facebook a few minutes ago that said Bernie Sanders was eliminated from the run for President over 6 months ago and there's still a constant stream of videos and tweets by him fighting every day. But that nobody's heard a peep from Hillary since the election was over.

Well, got damn...

full
thats because bernie sanders was running because he cares about the american people, and hillary was running because shes a sociopath who only cares about herself

at this point she cant use the position to enrich her and 'friends', so why bother :scusthov: