George Lopez Latino Rules: Dont marry somebody black

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This issue is with him calling her a bytch and disrespecting her like that for no reason. All because she gave him the finger -- for not finding the joke funny. She has the right too do that too.

Black MEN should be supporting her....cause yall the ones be lusting in IR more for the "latinas". And some Black men still can't come to her defense and see that ish was wrong.

Every joke is not funny - and she had a right to give him the finger and not be verbally attacked, humiliated and removed.

DO most Black men see the issue with THAT? Calling a Black woman a bytch cause she didn't think the joke was funny and made a hand gesture? NOT HECKLING.... he did the heckling. The Black woman got disrespected.

MORE Black men really need to start calling other men of difference races out for disrespecting Black women - protect us. If anything for your children, sisters, nieces and little girl cousins... DAMN.

Just like Steve Harvey got in trouble for calling Asian men unattractive - Black comedians and our community need to get in George Lopez for being extra and disrespectful for no reason.

Cause all of that was not necessary.

what do u think the finger means!?!? the finger is disrespect! lol.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
coming up mexicans were a different races from latinos (puerto ricans, brazilians, some colombians and domincans) my black opinion. Maybe it's a mid-Atlantic and northeastern thing.

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lopez has said many of times in past....the only black person allowed in his house was Richard Pryor! Lopez on PBS for the eddie murphy mark twain award said the only black allowed in the house was richard pryor!!!!

this is not out of the norm....then she flipped off a comedian, haha bad idea! george should have moved on....but he's mexicans don't like blacks is not new and is a reflection of racist mexicans!!!! I mean DL, CEDRIC, GRIFFIN ETC know his old material and he has said that in the past, lol.

these over sensitive liberals are ridiculous now in days...THIS WOULD BE A NON ISSUE 1970-2005

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but at the same time....he shouldn't have kicked her out. if she wanted to leave let her leave...if she wanted to stay should could stay. He should have flipped it with witt...but kicking her out was too far.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
I Am Leaving GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The baddest Mexican chick at my job just got engaged to a brother.Smile & physical frame like a brown Bria Myles.From what I hear, it took a whole year of dating for her to introduce bruh to her family.She confided in me once about how her parents(They came straight from Mexico) always wanted half white grand children.How within her family circles, being half white is the cutest, most adorable thing you can be.It's like a grand achievement for some Mexican women to get knocked up by a white man.White dudes pull em with no effort at all.Some of them are conditioned to love white skin since birth.The men don't have nearly the same success with white women.They normally have to trick some dough to win the affection of Becky.If you've ever been around the pimp/ho game, you'd know Mexican men make up the bulk of their clientele base.Known for being the most hot blooded/eager tricks.My cousin used to live on a blade in Phoenix AZ.You could just see the tricks circling the block from his apt patio.95% of the time, it was Mexican dudes.Some of them might not like black men, but they definitely fiend for black puzzy.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The baddest Mexican chick at my job just got engaged to a brother.Smile & physical frame like a brown Bria Myles.From what I hear, it took a whole year of dating for her to introduced bruh to her family.She confided in me once about how her parents(They came straight from Mexico) always wanted half white grand children.How within her family circles, being half white is the cutest, most adorable thing you can be.It's like a grand achievement for some Mexican women to get knocked up by a white man.White dudes pull em with no effort at all.Some of them are conditioned to love white skin since birth.The men don't have nearly the same success with white women.They normally have to trick some dough to win the affection of Becky.If you've ever been around the pimp/ho game, you'd know Mexican men make up the bulk of their clientele base.Known for being the hot blooded/biggest tricks.My cousin used to live on a blade in Phoenix AZ.You could just see the tricks circling the block from his apt patio.95% of the time, it was Mexican dudes.Some of them might not like black men, but they definitely fiend for black puzzy.

ain't just mexican women.

Imperialsim has done a number on the planet for non whites.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Immigrant dudes would rather they sister fukk with cac over someone coloured ..especially black men
Lol

yup.

and mufukkaz wanna play dumb, but we know why Serena married that creh. Didn't want her child to have the same feelings and go through the same shyt she experienced being a dark skinned sista so have a mulatto kid with "pretty" features. :sas2:

insecurities manifesting as wenching/bedbuckin :sas1:

Last edited: