George Lopez Latino Rules: Dont marry somebody black

Daps
Reppin
NULL
These days with everybody being so caught in their feelings it's gotta be hard to a comedian. I don't know where George was going with the joke so I can't fully judge it, his over reaction was unnecessary and made the shyt way more than it needed to be.

george was the one in his feelings, all she did was give him in the finger, and start crying like a bytch and had her kicked out

all these comedians are cowards, they can dish it out but can't take it

• Dap
Reactions: flo

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
george was the one in his feelings, all she did was give him in the finger, and start crying like a bytch and had her kicked out

all these comedians are cowards, they can dish it out but can't take it
NaAa I disagree with u, when I watch old movies or old stand up I've seen them say shyt that just has me like wow...they couldn't say that today. So my point is comedians feel like they can say what they want if it's in the name of comedy...those days are over.

Lopez definitely took it where it didn't need to go. Like some have stated here he coulda just kept on with the show, he brought more attention that it needed.

wenis

Pro
Supporter
Daps
george wasn't lyin tho. old school mexican families are like that. the hard nosed people who still cross the borders for fun and parties then hop back over for work the next day don't fukk with black people like that and will kick family members out if they do.

just the way it is. he's had these jokes in his routines since he started.

Truetalk

Banned
Daps
Why do yall care that Latinos won't fukk with you when most of this board is anti-interracial relationships...talking about breeding out the African genes

Yall nikkas goofy as fukk...

Hell yall should agree with Latinos give them a :salute:

"I don't want you to date my kids either you fukking spic..."

:mjlol:

What is next...yall be mad with Bill Burr says his daughter better not bring a Black man home...:ahh:

Yall just want that interracial p*ssy...:umad:

And comedy is supposed to be offensive...Paul Mooney is offensive as fukk...Eddie Murphy was offensive as fukk...Patrice was offensive as fukk...

nikkas being soft...

"But..but everybody calls you nikkas you cant call us spics its not the same"

wenis

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Notice how black and no other race is mentioned? :mjpls:

I bet cacs would be considered a honor to marry for Mexicans :mjpls:

Bowing down to their oppressor yet again :mjpls:

Lol no it's not. I've seen fist fights break out for dating/marrying/ getting pregnant outside the race. Don't act like you know. All races put up with this racist ass, no color mixing bullshyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, I didn't even check on what he said but that can't even be slightly seen as a joke. Just straight up racist. Humorless basterd should be banned from tv.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Lol no it's not. I've seen fist fights break out for dating/marrying/ getting pregnant outside the race. Don't act like you know. All races put up with this racist ass, no color mixing bullshyt.
so why did george mention ONLY black people? are black people just the butt of all jokes? :sas2:

btw are you a brehito? :hubie:

wenis

Pro
Supporter
Daps
so why did george mention ONLY black people? are black people just the butt of all jokes? :sas2:

btw are you a brehito? :hubie:
Because George is an old racist catering to his primary audience of old racists. He's been like this.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I hope somebody is taking note of all the taco eating hombres revealing themselves in this thread.

fukk George Lopez I never fukked with him in the first place, and all you c00ns are the cause of this disrespect always chasing other races. If yall stuck with your own then there wouldn't be room for disrespect.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Even if it is true, was it really something that needed to be said?

I'm fine with humor that pushes boundaries, but this is just some bottom of the :trash:shyt.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
The joke isn't don't date black people.

That's actually the normal part of the joke and the don't park in our lawn is the outrageous part of it.

The don't date black people is a real rule he just told y'all. :manny: