George Lopez Latino Rules: Dont marry somebody black

Daps
Reppin
The Last of the Outlaws
The joke didn't land and he WAY overreacted to the lady showing her disdain since she as a black woman wasn't the audience for that joke to be a hit with. .. someone who has been around as long as he has should know that.

comedy is very offensive if you're looking to be offended, comedians are also social psychologists if you think about it. Lopez shoulda rolled into his next joke without throwing a hissy fit because that one didn't land

As someone who enjoys hazing my buddies of different cultures in real life over
stereotypes etc few things are funnier than a well timed topical race joke if delivered properly

George was in the wrong here.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Willingly give money to people who hate you brehs

By his joke with him showing no disagreement with it and him going against someone who went against that antiblack joke.

Your comprehension skills are severly lacking
Black people weren't giving George Lopez their money before this anyway

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
The joke didn't land and he WAY overreacted to the lady showing her disdain since she as a black woman wasn't the audience for that joke to be a hit with. .. someone who has been around as long as he has should know that.

comedy is very offensive if you're looking to be offended, comedians are also social psychologists if you think about it. Lopez shoulda rolled into his next joke without throwing a hissy fit because that one didn't land

As someone who enjoys hazing my buddies of different cultures in real life over
stereotypes etc few things are funnier than a well timed topical race joke if delivered properly

George was in the wrong here.

It didn't have a chance to work cause it was interrupted mid bit. I was watching a Bill Burr standup and he said some shyt like "that was the funny thing about Hilter... LET ME FINISH..." then goes on to shyt on Hitler, Nazi's etc. If some one in the front row would have stood up flipping him off saying fukk you before he said "LET ME FINISH" it would have thrown his whole rhythm and timing off and might have made a funny joke not funny. That is going to piss a comedian off. George Lopez called her a bytch and kicked her out. I've heard well known comedians go way harder on hecklers.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can make jokes about anything.. but just remember there is only one rule in comedy.. And that's to be funny. Lopez was not in that clip hence the deserved outrage.. Maybe I missed the punchline to the "joke" but I didn't hear it. And I didn't hear anything funny about how he responded to the woman either.

Insun Park

Fukk Em
Daps
I've been in LA for nearly 12 years it's not just gangbangers, most of the people I knew always had something slick to say. My experience with Latinos, particularly the men was the worst. I had one dude come up to me without provocation to tell me he was racist against black people and he was far from a gangbanger.

I didn't say your nephew wasn't cute (probably is), but I adore black babies.

Welp.
No offense but this is reason #383 why I'm glad I'm not a female because there's no way he would have done that to a grown black man