George Lopez Latino Rules: Dont marry somebody black

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sounds like he was clowning rasicts, Which is what a comedian should do, but I still see several pages of fake outrage lol

He obviously was.

Fake outrage in this day and age is so corny.

Leave PC fake outrage out of comedy. When a mufukka is being blatantly racist in comedy is when you call them out AKA Kramer bytch fukkboi ass.

Jblaze204

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uptown NY
The men don't have nearly the same success with white women.They normally have to trick some dough to win the affection of Becky.
i was working the election table with this hispanic cat and every time the plainest white girl came to the table dude would start flirting with them. sh*t was so embarrassing and uncomfortable. i was :unimpressed: the whole day.

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
i was working the election table with this hispanic cat and every time the plainest white girl came to the table dude would start flirting with them. sh*t was so embarrassing and uncomfortable. i was :unimpressed: the whole day.

Are white women not attracted to hispanic men?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are white women not attracted to hispanic men?
Maybe Rican dudes, but living in the south west most of my life, I've hardly ever seen a white chick with a Mexican dude.To be honest, Mexican dudes seem pretty damn content with their own women.They seem more prone to tricking on the side, tho.No disrespect to any of my Mexican people on here, but Mexican dudes gotta be the most horny muthafukkas on the planet.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff:

Seen some taco brehs with pawgs and sistas here in the Atlanta area. But they definitely are the last to swirl.
Now that I think about it, I've actually seen Mexican dudes with sistas more than I've seen them with white women.It normally be the odd ball/lower income/living in the hood white chicks rare times I've seen it.I used to play ball at place called East Lake Park in Phoenix, AZ.It was right next to a housing project I used to hang out at.A few guys I went to school with lived there.Lil bit of gang violence here & there, but for the most part, it was actually a fun place to kick it.Had a cool lil rec center & hoodrats galore.Got my first piece of grown woman puzzy from a chick who used to live there.Anywayz, it was strictly blacks & Mexicans.Black folks ran the whole section, tho.If you went about 5 blocks north, there was another housing project that was like 85% Mexican.They ran that side.Looking back, it's almost like they set it up like that on purpose :ohhh: ...Let me just get to the point.There was this white family who ended up moving into one of the housing units on the black side.The daughter was a 14 yr old all American blonde hair blue eyed chick.Within 2 days, she was giving up the box.Like it was her initiation ritual or some shyt.Just to assimilate & ingratiate herself to ththpeople.Now I'm just saying, had her family moved 5 blocks north to the Mexican section, I'm sure Mexican dudes would've been running through her pink parts all the same.Scenarios like that are the only time I've seen it happen.They're not pulling Becky out of her cozy middle/upper middle class abode.Iike I see brothas do all the time.End of tangent.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Now that I think about it, I've actually seen Mexican dudes with sistas more than I've seen them with white women.It normally be the odd ball/lower income/living in the hood white chicks rare times I've seen it.I used to play ball at place called East Lake Park in Phoenix, AZ.It was right next to a housing project I used to hang out at.A few guys I went to school with lived there.Lil bit of gang violence here & there, but for the most part, it was actually a fun place to kick it.Had a cool lil rec center & hoodrats galore.Got my first piece of grown woman puzzy from a chick who used to live there.Anywayz, it was strictly blacks & Mexicans.Black folks ran the whole section, tho.If you went about 5 blocks north, there was another housing project that was like 85% Mexican.They ran that side.Looking back, it's almost like they set it up like that on purpose :ohhh: ...Let me just get to the point.There was this white family who ended up moving into one of the housing units on the black side.The daughter was a 14 yr old all American blonde hair blue eyed chick.Within 2 days, she was giving up the box.Like it was her initiation ritual or some shyt.Just to assimilate & ingratiate herself to ththpeople.Now I'm just saying, had her family moved 5 blocks north to the Mexican section, I'm sure Mexican dudes would've been running through her pink parts all the same.Scenarios like that are the only time I've seen it happen.They're not pulling Becky out of her cozy middle/upper middle class abode.Iike I see brothas do all the time.End of tangent.
in PHX, ive mostly seen undocumented mexican men with bottom tier white women if they swirl at all.

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
Mexicans in nyc are taking all the Dominican hoes

They be paying for these hoes surgery

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Y’all were really mad about this? Sounds like he was just keeping it real. That’s how they think, and that’s why it was considered funny.