George Lopez Latino Rules: Dont marry somebody black

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
Y'all not marrying into latin families nigggas.

Arnold

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You said that based on your experience half of Latinos are racist?

Every Hispanic chick I've had this specific conversation with, dating back to high school, has told me their family either think they are better than blacks or that their family wouldn't approve of them dating a black man. I've been told on multiple occasions that it's more so Mexican men who have an issue with Mexican women dating a black guy. Mexican women don't usually have an issue with interracial relationships. Call it a small world view, but yes...I'm basing view of them on personal experience and what I've been told by them.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
People who are mad are the same people who never listen to none of his comedy..

I seen Mexican and whites sit through paul mooney shows at the laugh factory when he make jokes like that...

nikkas always crying over shyt that's not even a big deal and it's usually the ones who never experience life

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
There alot of people on twitter caping for Lopez just because black people are on the other side. People do this shyt all the time. They see black people on one side of an issue and they automatically join the other side, even when it has nothing to do with them.

Road20

All Star
Daps
Reppin
the Yay 510
Yeah I actually Like George and he stays shyttin on people. He coulda been funnier when addressing the heckler but didn't and I don't blame him. She could of just walked out if it was that serious

Londilon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
raw

:blessed:
I'll help for free